My build is .583
    No pw on unlock button

So, It began about a week ago. I press lock button or I let it go to standby, and when I slide screen up (it should unlock automatically) or when I click on the unlock button, the buttons will light up but the screen will stay black with only back lighting.

After trying a "screen slide up/down+unlock button combo", it will usually fix itself, but I have had to do a couple battery pulls (after which sometimes it will boot ok and sometimes it will boot with black screen).

I'm upgrading to build .585 as we speak, after fully wiping with BBSAK, but still, if anyone has had this problem and found a solution, please comment.

I just hope it's not hardware related :S
    01-22-12 10:50 AM
    Sounds like you have a lazy phone that just doesnt want to wake up. I have a similar problem, where I try to unlock my phone and the screen is unresponsive. It will show the homescreen image but not respond to touch. I usually have to hit the "back" or "end" buttons and then it will wake it. I just upgraded to 7.1 and never had this problem before. Not sure if its the build itself or if its an app that doesnt like 7.1.

Your issue sounds like it could be hardware related. I hope not but if the software upgrade doesnt solve your problems, Id definitely go through your carriers tech support and inquire about a replacement.
    01-24-12 08:51 AM
    Combine them and you're well on your wa to being a Mack!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trumpet Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses|Column Wedding Dresses|Wedding Dresses with Sleeves
    03-26-12 09:23 PM
    Seems like every time i pull my phone out of the holster with the magnet clip it lags a lot too. I'm just about at the end with my 9810. The paint chipping and other BS is enough for me. I'm waiting on the new BB10.
    03-26-12 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD