A few days ago, I opened the Social Feeds in my 9810 running 585 and in RSS there is only one item from a month ago. I have 6 feeds that normally generate more than I have time to read and now nothing. I added CNN and that has not produced anything. I called AT&T and they were unable to help. I uninstalled then reinstalled the app, it remembers which feeds I had, but still nothing. The article I do have opens just fine so the app appears to be working, just not downloading anything.

Anyone else having trouble with the RSS feeds?
    01-21-12 08:39 PM
    Feeds are working fine on BB news, sorry.
    01-21-12 09:18 PM
    I see a lot of folks looked at this, but no one venturing any guesses. Well I did fix it and everyone should make note - it was an App World update that broke Social Feeds - not a Social Feeds update applied through App World, but an update to the App World program. Social Feeds is not even updated by App World so why there is some kind of linkage there is beyond me.

How or why an App World update broke the feeds I do not know, but it did. But after reinstalling Social Feeds and doing everything but wiping and reloading the OS, I looked to a 2nd problem I was having. After an App World update, a lot of my apps were dropped from the My World - Installed list and nothing was listed in uninstalled. When I connected on line to the App World Site, it showed 56 apps uninstalled and only 2 apps installed. Here too, nothing I did could get the torch and the web site to sync up. Then I decided to uninstall and reinstall App World. While there were 1 or 2 differences, they finally sync'd up. It seemed like had I lost my feeds after I had done that upgrade, so I went to the feeds and sure enough, the feeds were downloading again.
    01-24-12 01:07 AM
    i cant even find social feeds on my 9900 anymore
    02-10-12 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD