The SBB store (US) now says the sale ends on Jan 28 instead of Feb 4th; does that mean they ran out of inventory? I'd be surprized!!!
    01-21-12 08:45 AM
    What's sbb?
    01-21-12 08:52 AM
    01-21-12 08:56 AM
    It's the same with the Canadian ShopBlackBerry site. The main page of the site has a graphic that says the sale ends Feb. 2 (2 days earlier, though it has a countdown time of 14 days, which would be Feb. 4). When you click on the graphic, the tablet home page says the sale ends Jan. 26 (again, 2 days earlier than the U.S. site).

I'm thinking that maybe they are running out, especially of the 64 GB units. The sale was obviously designed to clear out the larger capacity units first, and maybe they've reduced inventories sufficiently, at least for the 64 GB ones.
    01-21-12 08:03 PM
    I just got in from trying to purchase at Office Depot in Charlottesville and Richmond Virginia. They are at zero stock levels for all three (16, 32 & 64). There is one demo per store but they have physical scratches, nicks, etc. They checked stores within a large area and stock of 1 16gb near DC. Our local Staples has zero, local Best Buy is at zero too. Looking like you better grab one quick. None of the stores are reordering at this point. So, they are either waiting for the new version, or they are done presenting the PB. Either way, it's online purchasing from here on out. This region is empty!
    01-21-12 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD