So it lookes like T-Mobile will be launching an offer where you get the hotspot and mobile life album plus features free if you add the 5gb or 10 gb plan. This is great for all of us with the 7.1 OS on our 9900's. These offer starts on Jan 25th and you have to ask them for it, it does not appear they will be mass marketing it.

here is a link:
    T-Mobile Launching New Hush Hush Promotional Plans On January 25th
    01-19-12 09:16 AM
    AT&T new pricing plans "Under the new tiered pricing model, smartphone users will soon have the option to sign up for either a 300 MB data plan for $20 a month, a 3 GB plan for $30 or a 5 GB plan for $50, the last of which includes tethering to turn the phone into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot."

Verizon has said they are looking at "shared" plans also.

The question is what these plans will cost, and how much data will you be using. 5GB sound like a lot, but I remember when a 140kB 5-1/4 Apple Floppy Disk seen like a lot. When you can get true 4G speeds and when we are doing more cloud storage, we might be using 5GB in a week.
    01-19-12 11:46 AM
    let me ask this, would this mean that T-mobile is going to release their official version of 7.1 or I as a TMO customer will have to revert to a leaked version.
    01-20-12 01:43 PM
    For now a leaked version but T-mobile should be launching the update soon. The special however will expire.
    01-20-12 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD