my 9810 torch would not power up at all. no red light no loading screen, tried numerous battery pulls, phone just dead. no blinking red light whether its plugged into the wall charger or the usb cable. please help.
    01-18-12 06:56 PM
    did you try the app loader on your computer? that usually works for me when a phone seems bricked
    marvfras likes this.
    01-18-12 07:06 PM
    Thanks for replying, i tried the apploader as described in previous posts and because the phone isn't coming on at all it doesn't recognise it. i tried plugging it in without the battery inserted and no red light comes on. if i could only get the red light to come on i think i'll be on my way to getting it fixed.
    01-18-12 07:20 PM
    It could be a battery issue.. Have you tried to power it up with another battery?
    marvfras likes this.
    01-18-12 07:26 PM
    it might just be a battery issue, i'll try that and post my result. thanks!
    01-18-12 07:28 PM
    Cool, let us know how it goes
    01-18-12 07:33 PM
    Try many many battery pulls.
    Use a different chager.
    Get a new battery.
    Use a new usb cable.

These might work
    marvfras likes this.
    01-18-12 11:37 PM
    my 9810 torch would not power up at all. no red light no loading screen, tried numerous battery pulls, phone just dead. no blinking red light whether its plugged into the wall charger or the usb cable. please help.
    try a different battery. if the battery is not the problem then your phone got bricked. i had the same problem with my 9900.

try to get it replaced. if they don't then get an iphone or nexus. at least i got my 9900 replaced.

there are just way too many bricking issues with os7 than what should be tolerable.
    marvfras likes this.
    01-19-12 09:04 AM
    I tried a different battery from a friend who has the torch and nothing doing. thinking about carrying it in to get it flashed over, thats the last resort. hope that at least powers it back on.
    01-22-12 09:06 PM
    can anything be done if the phone is bricked? that is besides getting it replaced?
    01-22-12 09:08 PM
    apploader should recognize a blackberry with or without the battery - i ran into this problem with mine during an update - because the battery died during the update process - i should have charged first, but didn't, so, i plugged my phone in to the usb port of the computer i was using (don't have my own) - then, i was able to update after the battery got enough of a charge, it was a little odd, but a bb should never be totally "dead" - unless it was doused with water or something else as drastic

try another battery - like buddy guy said
    try another charger - same, like buddy guy said, lol

peace
    marvfras likes this.
    01-22-12 09:16 PM
    can anything be done if the phone is bricked? that is besides getting it replaced?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...ckberry-32322/

http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...-bbsak-570663/
    augidog and marvfras like this.
    01-22-12 09:18 PM
    try a different battery. if the battery is not the problem then your phone got bricked. i had the same problem with my 9900.

try to get it replaced. if they don't then get an iphone or nexus. at least i got my 9900 replaced.

there are just way too many bricking issues with os7 than what should be tolerable.
    sent it in for repairs, in the meantime bought me an Iphone 4S. Sweet!!!!
    02-04-12 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD