about three hours ago i packed up my playbook (along with my other stuff) to go visit my mother. when i left my playbook was at 15% battery. when i arrived and opened it, my battery was st 5 percent. being someone who hates my devices dieing on me as i am busy with them, i have been checking my battery level every 5 munites or so to guestimate how much time i have left. so, for the last 30 mins, whenever i chefinmy battery, the percentage goes up!! as i am typing this, my battery is now at 13%. and no, it is not plugged in lol.

nevertheless, a little extra battery never hurt anyone. so i am not complaining.
    01-18-12 12:40 AM
    That's normal for a new device. It probably hasn't calibrated the battery gauge correctly yet. If yours is not new, consider going through the full charge/discharge cycle to recalibrate the battery meter.
    apg300 likes this.
    01-18-12 02:27 AM
    Or is a new feature introduced by RIM, to produce electricity.
    kennyliu likes this.
    01-18-12 03:09 AM
    Playbook = perpetuum mobile
    01-18-12 03:13 AM
    hmmm....solar powered playbook maybe??
    01-18-12 04:04 AM
    hmmm....solar powered playbook maybe??
    The internal compass generates electricity through interaction with Earth's magnetic field. This is particularly obvious while travelling as you pass through lines of flux.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-18-12 04:54 AM
    Its like one of those eco motion watches, the more you move it around the more power it generates.
    01-18-12 05:47 AM
    about three hours ago i packed up my playbook (along with my other stuff) to go visit my mother.
    I almost read the sentence as "Little Red Ridinghood carrying a basket of BlackBerries was on her way to visit her grandmother." But then my eyes refocused and it just did not sound as exciting.
    01-18-12 06:34 AM
    solar flares... duh

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    01-18-12 06:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD