Hi CBers'
    I discovered a neat feature tonight.

I had my 9810 and PB bridged. Came time to leave the house, so I disconnected the bridge (fromdevice, if that matters).

Came home to find PB locked (with a picture of a white lock on a black background). After some searching, I couldn't figure out why it was locked.

Finally, I decided to bridge the 2 together (obviously from the device, since the PB was locked), and whalla!!

Now I don't know how long the "meantime" is, but it sure is nice to know the PB will take care of itself...
    vgwillm likes this.
    01-13-12 09:57 PM
    hmm, do you mean this?

Even if you don't turn Bridge off, as soon as tbe device is out of Bluetooth range, the "lock" screen will show for any Bridge app that was active untill the connection is back on.
    cntrydncr223 likes this.
    01-13-12 10:13 PM
    My favorite is how the bridge playbook shows incoming calls. And how you can silence the ringing from the playbook. Sweetness.
    01-13-12 10:25 PM
    My favorite is how the bridge playbook shows incoming calls. And how you can silence the ringing from the playbook. Sweetness.
    Vrey nice! Which app are you using for this? I've read about it today, but wondered if it was worth it... I can see that you think so!
    01-13-12 10:30 PM
    Vrey nice! Which app are you using for this? I've read about it today, but wondered if it was worth it... I can see that you think so!
    This is normal Bridge functionality. No other apps are required.
    cntrydncr223 likes this.
    01-13-12 10:38 PM
    Simple yet effective eh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-12 10:54 PM
    I also like that you double tap an email address and it opens up your email to compose.
    cntrydncr223 likes this.
    01-13-12 11:10 PM
    This is normal Bridge functionality. No other apps are required.
    OMG that is so kewl!!
    01-13-12 11:15 PM
    I also like that you double tap an email address and it opens up your email to compose.
    awesomeness!!!
    01-13-12 11:16 PM
    The first time I saw that was amazing, I wanted to see it again so I told the person to call right back...LOL
    Foppa_21 likes this.
    01-13-12 11:20 PM
    you shouldve been able to answer the call with the Playbook that would be a killer feature
    MTL likes this.
    01-14-12 01:42 AM
    you shouldve been able to answer the call with the Playbook that would be a killer feature
    ... and see the callers profile picture, most recent FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIN updates, e-mails conversations, calendar appointments, birthday (highlighted if today/tomorrow) and spouse/kids name.
    Bisboxer likes this.
    01-14-12 07:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD