I installed something called "black scholes calculator" or "black scholes option pricing" and I would like to delete it. My problem is I have went to options, advanced options, applications then hit the menu button on "black scholes" there is no delete option. I even clicked the modules button and still no delete option. Can anyone help me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 03:10 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

How did you install this?

Apps can normall be deleted by doing what you have already done.

Try again adn look to see if it has not been installed under a different name like "Fred's super programs" or, whatever.

Try connecting to Desktop Manager and going to Applications Loader and see if the app shows up there.

Look in Options, Advanced Options, Service Book. Scroll down and see if the app is there.

Lastly, contact the vendor and tell them you wish to remove the app. Please post what then happened here on Crackberry so that we all may profit from your experience.

If you really cannot get rid of theis app, you can Hide the icon by pressing Menu from the applications screen and selectinh Hide whilst hovering over the icoon.
    09-05-08 03:22 AM
    hi thanks for the feedback. i downloaded it on my bb from a website. i found out its a trial version and maybe that has something to do with it. I have not yet contacted anyone about this and i am going to wait it out untill the trial period ends. also i did try to do it from my pc and it didnt work.
    09-08-08 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD