RIM still dead. These features should have been there from the beginning. This is truly sad. Nobody is buying playbooks, they should concentrate on phones.

Oh by the way. I have PB. But I doubt they can do anything for me to start using it. For one AC3 audio. Without it, I cannot use it.
    May be there is hope for a native video player that I can purchase?
    01-12-12 08:55 AM
    so youre not happy with OS2 and all of the great things we have to come?
    01-12-12 09:01 AM
    RIM still dead. These features should have been there from the beginning. This is truly sad. Nobody is buying playbooks, they should concentrate on phones.

Oh by the way. I have PB. But I doubt they can do anything for me to start using it. For one AC3 audio. Without it, I cannot use it.
    nobody buys Playbooks. funny i just sold my old one yesterday and bought bigger size...butno body buys playbooks

as to the features i am happy to spend $300 for premium device. comparqble ipad would be $700. i can wait...for os2
    i rather get secure pb than ipad toy that is hackable 10 different ways
    Last edited by bitek; 01-12-12 at 09:05 AM.
    01-12-12 09:03 AM
    I hear you mang. AC3? Hah! I wish that was my only problem with the Playbook!! For my personal "why RIM and PB have failed" trendy pet peeve I've chosen to give up hope on them because they don't have any good flashlight apps. This is a total dealbreaker for me because I have a rare form of eyesight that requires about 10 million candelas (that's the measurement unit for brightness) to get around anywhere that doesn't have direct daylight. Way to totally ruin a product RIM!! I can't see the Playbook going anywhere but bankrupt with massive critically important must-have features like this missing. I was totally hoping to see this fixed at CES. epic fail. RIM sucks.
    Last edited by omniusovermind; 01-12-12 at 09:06 AM.
    01-12-12 09:04 AM
    no body buys Playbook. funny i just sold my old one yesterday and bought bigger size...but no body buys playbooks

as to the features i am happy to spend $300 for premium device. comparqble ipad would be $700. i can wait...for os2
    AGREED! I put one up for trade on a local sell/buy/trade website and got so many offers in that one day. I was able to trade it the same day.

I only traded it because i had TWO!
    bitek and Willard814 like this.
    01-12-12 09:05 AM
    I hear you bro. AC3? Hah! I wish that was my only problem with the Playbook!! For my personal "why RIM and PB have failed" trendy pet peeve I've chosen to give up hope on them because they don't have any good flashlight apps. This is a total dealbreaker for me because I have a rare form of eyesight that requires about 10 million candelas (that's the measurement unit for brightness) to get around anywhere that doesn't have direct daylight. Way to totally ruin a product RIM!! I can't see the Playbook going anywhere but bankrupt with massive critically important must-have features like this missing. I was totally hoping to see this fixed at CES. epic fail. RIM sucks.
    Just buy a LED flashlight and carry it round with you, tossbag.
    01-12-12 09:07 AM
    I for one, am looking forward to OS2 and the excellent features it'll bring with it ...whether or not these should have been included from the start is irrelevant ...better late than never!!
    01-12-12 09:08 AM
    Just buy a LED flashlight and carry it round with you, tossbag.
    I'll toss you back in the pond, sorry about the hook and all
    i've chosen to give up hope on them because they don't have any good flashlight apps. This is a total dealbreaker for me
    lmfao.... :d
    so youre not happy with OS2 and all of the great things we have to come?
    i just think that some will never be happy with rim whatever rim does. they get hardware dirty cheap, get os update for free but still this is not good enough....i guess it is better to buy overpriced iphone 4 with voice recognition software still in beta. this is ok to some
    01-12-12 09:09 AM
    Hah !!!!

Stuckmojo and Willard814 like this.
    01-12-12 09:09 AM
    I hear you mang. AC3? Hah! I wish that was my only problem with the Playbook!! For my personal "why RIM and PB have failed" trendy pet peeve I've chosen to give up hope on them because they don't have any good flashlight apps. This is a total dealbreaker for me because I have a rare form of eyesight that requires about 10 million candelas (that's the measurement unit for brightness) to get around anywhere that doesn't have direct daylight. Way to totally ruin a product RIM!! I can't see the Playbook going anywhere but bankrupt with massive critically important must-have features like this missing. I was totally hoping to see this fixed at CES. epic fail. RIM sucks.
    I almost click "Like" because I thought you were being sarcastic and found your post extremly funny, re-read the post, now I'm not sure... You are kidding right? Please tell me you are!

Back on the serious subject... what about Netflix and Skype, are they coming in OS2 ?
    Last edited by RicThot; 01-12-12 at 09:13 AM.
    01-12-12 09:11 AM
    LOL you are killing me hahahahaha
    Willard814 likes this.
    i just think that some will never be happy with rim whatever rim does. they get hardware dirty cheap, get os update for free but still this is not good enough....i guess it is better to buy overpriced iphone 4 with voice recognition software still in beta. this is ok to some
    is their flashlight apps any good!?!? I will so switch based on that. I don't get how people can talk about Netflix when there's a glaring lack of flashlight apps. People need to get their priorities straight!
    I for one, am looking forward to OS2 and the excellent features it'll bring with it ...whether or not these should have been included from the start is irrelevant ...better late than never!!
    +1...I agree, the PlayBook is not perfect, but what is, at lease RIM is continuing to make improvements. I'm excited for the OS2.0 update
    01-12-12 09:13 AM

Back on the serious subject... what about Netflix and Skype, are they coming in OS2 ?
    lol sweet
    01-12-12 09:14 AM

I'm tired of hearing clowns like u complain about the Playbook and RIM. I know a lot of people now who own a PlayBook so u are wrong about noone buying them. Here where I live, they are sold out of PlayBooks and I had to drive into the city to get a new 64GB PlayBook. And have u tried the full version of OS2 yet????? Didn't think so. So how would u be disappointed with something you have not tried??? Also, if they had the AC3 video your talking about, then the PlayBook would be good? Give me a break man. If the PlayBook did back flips for u, would that help too??? I am totally and completly happy with the PlayBook and so are many others, especially when the update comes out, its gonna rock!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-12 09:18 AM

There we go agaaainnnnnnnnnnnnnn LOL
    Ok, this is starting to get a little confusing for us BB nubes.
    But still, Lol.
    meltbox360 likes this.
    Ok, this is starting to get a little confusing for us BB nubes.
    But still, Lol.
    I didn't get the joke either -__-
    Willard814 and meltbox360 like this.
    01-12-12 09:21 AM

So why don't you just put your PB up for sale and be done with it. There seem to be a lot of us in here who are very happy with our PBs and are equally happy with the upcoming update.

Why come here and complain when there is something YOU can do to remedy this dissatisfaction you are feeling/
    Willard814, curvezzz and danion like this.
    01-12-12 09:21 AM
    lol sweet
    Man, you need to stop with these posts, Omnius.
    I am almost in tears and my side really hurts! HAVE MERCY!!!
    01-12-12 09:24 AM
    eBay. Done. Bye.
    Willard814 likes this.
    01-12-12 09:26 AM
    So why don't you just put your PB up for sale and be done with it. There seem to be a lot of us in here who are very happy with our PBs and are equally happy with the upcoming update.

Why come here and complain when there is something YOU can do to remedy this dissatisfaction you are feeling/
    additionally OP, can I have all the gold on your account when you quit? I need an epic mount for my Playbook
    01-12-12 09:26 AM
    i wish my playbook could do more of the things that fit my uses, but this thing is poweful, and i cant wait for os2 to be released. im using the beta now and i enjoy it everyday. i bought it knowing the short comings, and again its only getting better, soon to be great.
    Willard814 and meltbox360 like this.
    01-12-12 09:29 AM
157 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD