Ok i have the 8130 on verizons network I upgraded to the 4.5 beta and this problem did not happen until i started using 4.5 but everytime I try to go to msn live or the mobile.msn.com website to access my email i get a message saying "the microsoft service that you are attempting to access is not supported by the mobile browser you are using. the minimum browser requirement for this service is full WAP 2.0 support". Like i said i have never had this happen before 4.5 and i really don't like my email being sent right to my phone i just like to browse when i am bored and at work not near a computer. I have tried resetting the host routing tables already and i cannot acces the BIS on my computer because the pin for my device is already being used (it was a warrenty replacement for a damaged pearl) and i am talking with verizon about resetting it.
    09-04-08 08:23 PM
    Ok i have the 8130 on verizons network I upgraded to the 4.5 beta and this problem did not happen until i started using 4.5 but everytime I try to go to msn live or the mobile.msn.com website to access my email i get a message saying "the microsoft service that you are attempting to access is not supported by the mobile browser you are using. the minimum browser requirement for this service is full WAP 2.0 support". Like i said i have never had this happen before 4.5 and i really don't like my email being sent right to my phone i just like to browse when i am bored and at work not near a computer. I have tried resetting the host routing tables already and i cannot acces the BIS on my computer because the pin for my device is already being used (it was a warrenty replacement for a damaged pearl) and i am talking with verizon about resetting it.
    Open your browser, hit the menu key>options>browser config>make sure all the check boxes are checked and emulation mode is set to BlackBerry.
    See if that doesn't fix your prob.
    Kristina28 likes this.
    09-04-08 09:03 PM
    I have tried all the fixes I've been able to find in the forums and still no luck

thanks
    09-23-08 12:29 PM
    I have the same problem, and this is after upgrading to 4.5. any help and fix would be great.
    09-29-08 09:03 AM
    I changed emulation mode to MS Pocket IE in the browser configuration and I can now log into Hotmail using Blackberry Browser.
    10-23-08 11:11 AM
    thnx alot mrxbiker!!! that reeally helped
    11-12-08 10:14 PM
    Why don't you just add your windows live address to your BIS email so that you get your hotmail as it arrives?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-08 11:45 PM
    Why don't you just add your windows live address to your BIS email so that you get your hotmail as it arrives?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have my hotmail email pushed to my BB. This past weekend I upgraded to 4.5. I have been good with my emails getting pushed to my BB until last night, all of a sudden they are not getting pushed. Do you guys have any idea why or what I can do to fix it?

Thanks.
    11-13-08 10:58 AM
    Every 90 days you have to open your email settings and re-enter your password for your hotmail account. I think it is a rediculus rule but thats Microsoft for you.
    11-17-08 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD