Basically my display on the Torch goes on when i push the slider up. If I press any buttons(menu,back or lock) while slider is down the display will not go on. If I get call I cannot see it until I push slider up. This just started and I was going thru my options last night and don't remember changing anything. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    01-09-12 01:54 PM
    Go to options>display>Screen Lock with Slider>make sure the box is not checked that is "lock/ulock screen".
    01-09-12 03:32 PM
    Thanks for the response but when I go to Options> Display my options are 1)date and time 2)Home screen preferences 3)Screen Display 4)Message Categorization 5)Message on lock screen there is no parameter "screen lock with slider" and none of the sub menu's have that option either.
    01-09-12 06:47 PM
    Thanks for the response but when I go to Options> Display my options are 1)date and time 2)Home screen preferences 3)Screen Display 4)Message Categorization 5)Message on lock screen there is no parameter "screen lock with slider" and none of the sub menu's have that option either.
    Then you probably don't have 7.1
    01-16-12 03:04 PM
    There's three of us at work with the 9810. We all have this issue, among a host of other annoying OS bugs that should be gone. We're running stock latest OS for Rogers (don't have the number off hand as app world has frozen my phone.... typical )

Hopefully 7.1 is rolled soon.
    01-16-12 11:08 PM
    this happens to me occasionally only...I am looking forward to the official 7.1 release as well...any news on the date for the front?
    01-17-12 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD