Where do I find it and how do I delete it? Won't let me load .590 in any way shape or form by either using APPLoader or Desktop Manager.
    01-09-12 12:17 AM
    I can't remember the exact path... but search your C drive. That's how I found it.

Fulfilling my Crackberry addiction from my 9930 via Tapatalk
    01-09-12 12:21 AM
    In Windows 7, the second one is normally hiding away in C, Users, "yourname" (and by this I mean whatever your logon is), AppData, Roaming, Research In Motion, BlackBerry, Loader XML.

Please note you will also need to go to Control Panel, Folder Options, View and change the Hidden files and folders option to "Show hidden files, folders, and drives".

HTH
    01-09-12 12:33 AM
    why don't you search in C:\ with hidden file option selected.
    if you have large HDD and searching take time.
    then do it once and remember the path.
    01-09-12 02:47 AM
    The second vendor file can be found here:

C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML

Hope this helps! Just fill up your computer username, and copy paste at Search function, and tadah!
    01-09-12 03:48 AM
    I've heard about the 2nd file but could never find it. The only file in my C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML directory is Device.xml.
    01-09-12 05:54 AM
    Vendor.xml Locations:
    C:\Users\*user name*\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
    01-09-12 09:11 AM
    Make sure that your computer is set to show "Hidden" files.
    01-09-12 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD