Hi guys,

Does anybody know of any PlayBook task management app (because lets face it - native Bridge Tasks app is useless) that syncs with the Bridge/BES tasks? I've been using bHive app on my 9700 and would love to have similar functionality on my PB.

Tried searching but all the Conqu and uTrack apps out there do not sync to BES/Bridge tasks
    01-06-12 01:33 PM
    You're right that Conqu doesn't integrate. But it is so good as a stand-alone that I've completely moved over to using it.
    01-06-12 01:36 PM
    Well, it looks pretty, but using it is tedious - no integration with communication applications or calendar, takes to many clicks to manage tasks. With Outlook/BlackBerry/Playbook I can drag-and-drop an email, or click-type-enter and have a task automatically created and synchronized to all devices. Plus $50/year for synchronization? No thanks.

So, I take it there is no good task management app on this "professional" tablet? Figures.
    01-06-12 06:38 PM
    Does anybody know of any PlayBook task management app
    Nope! I have tried Toodledo to sync tasks and on PlayBook with OS2 and the Android app Due Today.

-- Robert.
    01-07-12 05:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD