c'mon- it isn't bad enough that people are texting away on their phones while driving, and now you can mount a 7" inch rectangle of death to the windshield? watching where people put their gps units is a joke sometimes and now you want people to mount a LARGER unit to the window? And don't give me the "I put in on the passenger side so it doesn't block my view" excuse... what about cross traffic and that ambulance you can't see barrelling at you because your not blocking the view out the front...

This is a horrible idea, and at worse, a fatal one at that.
    01-06-12 09:00 AM
    if you have a issue you should complain to your local council, police, congress man, governor and picket the senate.

complaining on here will only get you flamed.
    01-06-12 09:03 AM
    Buy if you like, ignore if you don't. Choice is yours.
    01-06-12 09:29 AM
    The problem I have is that the choice someone ELSE makes to buy it might kill me... or someone else. And as it is- most states CAN write a ticket for blocking the view out the windshield.
    01-06-12 09:50 AM
    The problem I have is that the choice someone ELSE makes to buy it might kill me... or someone else. And as it is- most states CAN write a ticket for blocking the view out the windshield.
    That wont create any more of a blind spot than some cars have inherently anyways. Someone else can kill you by chugging a half a bottle of vodka and getting behind the wheel too. Old senile people can kill you behind the wheel also. If you dont like it - dont drive.
    01-06-12 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD