Not slagging Androids here, I like them for what its worth, but I totally owned an the Droid Razr with my 9900.
    We were sitting in a bar and the signals were admittedly weak. He has 3g enabled and I'm on 2g Edge network. He rocks a 9900 as his primary business phone as well and would be classified as a BB fanboi.
    Wanted to show him a video on Youtube. So I pulled up the video when he goes" what are you doing, I have 3G on my Razr". So he pulls out the video and the phone keeps on loading. Never comes up.
    Finally I took out my BB again and showed him the whole video without a break.
    Pulled a face on his android and chalked up a win for BB.
    Data compression anyone??
    01-04-12 08:59 AM
    but I totally owned an the Droid Razr with my 9900.
    Damn!!! Totally owned!
    01-04-12 09:06 AM
    LOL this more likely had to do with network conditions and signal strength than anything else.
    01-04-12 09:15 AM
    posting in an epic thread!

seriously though - impressive that 2G streamed faster than 3G. regardless of device.

More impressive if you could beat the Nexus on 4G with your 2G! Try it!!
    01-04-12 09:19 AM
    Yes it was network conditions. No doubt.
    As an update to the previous post, we went out and he got full data coverage and he showed me the HD version of the same video. The Droid now owned the BB.
    Android 1 BB 1.
    01-04-12 09:27 AM
    posting in an epic thread!

seriously though - impressive that 2G streamed faster than 3G. regardless of device.

More impressive if you could beat the Nexus on 4G with your 2G! Try it!!
    Keep dreamin' lol
    01-04-12 09:34 AM
    I think you guys should tie a rope to both phones. Then you two should battle it out like using medieval morning star. Whoever survives=the better phone.

For what it's worth, my friend has an LTE phone that's an Android that beat my Android.
    Android1 vs Android 1

Wait. What?
    01-04-12 10:40 AM
    this almost beats the time i locked myself in a room with an iphone and android phone user, after three days i still had battery life!!!!

Wait..

what!!!?
    01-04-12 02:01 PM
    this almost beats the time i locked myself in a room with an iphone and android phone user, after three days i still had battery life!!!!

Wait..

what!!!?
    Love this!
    01-04-12 02:22 PM

Wait..

what!!!?
    I wish I had a cellphone that can last 3 days. My 9000 and 9700 use to die in about 10 hours. I haven't had a cellphone last 3 days since my old flip phone.
    01-04-12 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD