Item Description : BLACKBERRY BOLD 9930 VERIZON
    Price : $375.00 USD
    Condition : BRAND NEW WARRANTY REPLACEMENT NEVER ACTIVATED
    Includes : NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX WITH ALL DOCUMENTATION, WALL CHARGER, USB CABLE, LEATHER HOLSTER, OEM BOTTLE GREEN CASE (PAID 20), ION BOLD RING SAPPHIRE (PAID 45), BRAND NEW OEM REPLACEMENT KEYPAD (PAID 35), T5 SCREWDRIVER AND NEW OEM BLANK BOTTOM BEZEL PIECE (PAID 20). 13 CRYSTAL SCREEN PROTECTORS (FROM EBAY) AND IF YOU DECIDE TO REPLACE THE KEYBOARD AFTER THE PAINT CHIPS OFF, WHICH IT WILL (SIMPLE TWO SCREWS) I INCLUDED NEW BLACKBERRY WARRANTY STICKERS (THE LITTLE WHITE STICKER THAT GOES OVER THE LEFT SCREW) PURCHASED OEM FROM EBAY 15 DOLLARS
    Item Location : GRAND JUNCTION COLORADO
    Shipping Details : YOU PAY SHIPPING, EITHER USPS OR UPS
    Payment Options : PAYPAL ONLY, MUST BE VERIFIED
    Contact Info : [email protected]
    Additional Info: I am selling my 9930 warranty replacement, it just came in today and is brand new, I only removed the sticker from the screen for a photo. My original 9930 bricked itself so I reactivated my iPhone while my replacement was being shipped, well i've decided to keep my iPhone so I have no use for this GORGEOUS phone... My original 9930's keyboard started to chip paint on certain keys and the Verizon logo got worn off the bottom bezel piece so right before it bricked itself I purchased a new OEM keyboard the screw driver and a new bezel piece, I also purchased the sticker that goes over the screw to remove the keyboard just incase I had any warranty issues afterwords... I didn't even get to replace the keyboard before the phone bricked so I will be including all of that stuff I purchased, including the warranty screw sticker (there's like 20 of them on the sheet, I only needed one lol...) The only thing that isn't new on the phone is the Battery Door Cover, this is from my original phone and has very minor hairline scratches across it and on the edges small scuffs from being set on the table etc... You could always buy a new one off ebay if you wanted the phone to be all brand new... I will not be including an SD card since it didn't come with one and it didn't come with a headset either so you will not get one of those... Let me know if you have any questions...
    Photos:

12-30-11 08:21 PM
    Still Available
    01-02-12 05:05 AM
    No longer available please delete post
    01-02-12 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD