so since socialscopes been the buzz with all the top 2011 nominations, everyone on crackberry seems to be asking for an invite. instead of the socialscope begging thread, i figure why not do something different.

LAST WEEKEND of 2011 CONTEST!

i have 3 socialscope invites to give away!
    heres how this will work:

1> post a really funny picture or joke.
    &
    2> pick a number between 1 & 50,000.
    i will use the number generator at random.org to pick the random number and post the screen shot
    3> entries start now and end sunday 11:59PM PST (yes, thats new years day)

if you cant post pictures yet, post a link and if someone doesnt, i'll pictofy
    if you dont do both, you dont qualify.
    if you dont like my rules, dont participate or ask for invites.
    please abide by all forum rules.

happy new years and you're welcome =]
    12-30-11 07:33 PM
    Or you could just post the invites up, and be done with it. I don't understand all of these weird requests, like having to follow someone on Twitter, or posting a "funny" picture.

When I got my 4 invites, I just posted a thread saying that the first 4 people to post their email address would get the invite. Didn't last long, and those 4 had a no frills invite to SocialScope.
    12-31-11 08:30 AM
    Or you could just post the invites up, and be done with it. I don't understand all of these weird requests, like having to follow someone on Twitter, or posting a "funny" picture.

When I got my 4 invites, I just posted a thread saying that the first 4 people to post their email address would get the invite. Didn't last long, and those 4 had a no frills invite to SocialScope.
    Well said!...and with that in mind I have 2 invites to give away. First 2 people to PM me their email address will get them.

Happy New Year
    12-31-11 08:40 AM
    Now that is what I am talking about!!! Thanks!
    12-31-11 08:41 AM

+1. Those of us who were fortunate enough to receive our invites to SocialScope were not asked to jump through hoops to get it. A simple request was made. Now it seems some people use invites like some kind of power trip. I don't understand the concept of starting a new "contest" thread when the invites were meant to be given freely, and there are also existing threads with people respectfully requesting invites already.

It's bad enough that after a direct request that people have to wait seemingly forever to get an invite. Now, those who were invited and now have invites to give try to make monkeys out of others who really want to try the application.
    Heavy Fluid likes this.
    12-31-11 08:42 AM
    Well said!...and with that in mind I have 2 invites to give away. First 2 people to PM me their email address will get them.

Happy New Year
    Yep! That's the way it is supposed to be done!
    Happy Holidays!
    12-31-11 08:44 AM
    No matter how much I tried to like this app, I hated it. I never gave away my invites. Just give your invites out and skip the hoopla!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-11 09:50 AM
    i'd love an invite, anyone please help me out??
    01-01-12 04:06 AM
    i'd love an invite, anyone please help me out??
    PM me your email address, and I'll fire an invite over to you :-)
    01-01-12 04:13 AM
    Email sent - enjoy!
    01-01-12 04:26 AM
    obviously this was a stupid idea. mods lock this please.
    01-01-12 10:44 PM
    obviously this was a stupid idea. mods lock this please.
    As requested..........
    01-02-12 04:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD