I would love to find a working logmein ignition bar file. I dont mind paying for the service if it will work.

Hope someone can help.
    12-30-11 07:22 PM
    I would love to find a working logmein ignition bar file. I dont mind paying for the service if it will work.

Hope someone can help.
    Sorry, but it doesn't.
    12-31-11 10:44 AM
    it was tried by Raidisto but it didn't work. Try using logmein.com, thats the way i use it.
    12-31-11 03:48 PM
    Have you tried with the 2.0 version of the playbook OS?

Thanks
    03-15-12 11:55 AM
    I am not looking for a copy of the Logmein Ignition .bar file as I know it is a paid app. I have purchased it for my Galaxy Tab 10.1 and extracted the .apk and converted it to a .bar for my own personal use. What I am looking for however, is help in getting it to work properly.

I am running the latest beta 2.1.0.840 OS on my PlayBook and have successfully installed Logmein Ignition on my PlayBook via DDPB. The app will open, allow me to log in to my Logmein account and will find and recognize all of my connected PC's.

Here is where the problem begins. When I select a PC to connect to, I get a "The application LogMeIn (blah blah blah) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." and "Force close" message.

Has anyone gotten it to successfully launch a connection to a PC? Having it get this far in the process just to force close is a pain in my rear end lol and yes, I understand the web version works fine and all but since I have already purchased the app, I would like to be able to use it on my PlayBook if at all possible.

Any and all help and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    09-05-12 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD