It started very early this morning about every 5 to 6 minutes, strange text messages, with a code of 6250. I'll call Verizon, but wondered if any of you have had this problem and how did you fix it.
    Thanks
    12-29-11 09:36 PM
    I've only herd of this happening on the Incredible 2. Incredible 2 Owners Receiving Text Messages from VZWNMN
    That it's a feature called "Sync and Connect", basically giving you one big inbox for your e-mails.
    Apparently, every time you get the text, the all-in-one email inbox received a new email.

1. Login to your Verizon account.
    2. Click on “Account” at the top and then “Change Features” from the bottom right.
    3. Select the device you would like to remove the service from.
    4. Then scroll down until you find “Contact Management” and click “Remove.”
    That's how they removed it on the Incredible, not sure if it'll work for a Berry.

(NOTE: I gathered all of this information from doing a Google search and reading various sites)
    Last edited by californiablackberry; 12-29-11 at 09:46 PM.
    12-29-11 09:43 PM
    Thanks, and I saw that too, which is why I asked because of having a Blackberry. I called Verizon, but after two attempts at tech support, they basically had no more idea than I did. I quoted the same article you read, and one guy said "ok then, try that". I'll keep searching. Thanks again for trying though.
    12-30-11 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD