Good afternoon lads and lasses,

I bought a bold 9900 last tuesday, and I absolutely love it. It is fast, I like the touchscreen and I like the size. Although battery life is quite horrible.

I'm not here to discuss that matter, as I have a more urgent question.

You see, I have an e-mail account from "@live.nl" the Dutch equivalent of @live.com. I installed it as my 'mainaccount' but my BB is not pushing the e-mails. I simply can't receive any mails on my device.

I've got the message "e-mail activated" and stuff like that, but it is not working.. And I actually bought a BB to get that email pushed to my portable device

Can anyone help me? It worked perfectly on 7.0.0.296! When I upgraded to 585 I am not able to receive any mails.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    12-29-11 07:07 AM
    delete account and create new one.
    BIS automatically recognize live/ yahoo/hotmail/gmail/etc..
    if it doesn't work give pop3 access to live from your live account settings and set new account with pop3 protocol.
    Jurgen de Bree likes this.
    12-29-11 07:23 AM
    Thanks! Will try and report!
    12-29-11 07:32 AM
    Doesn't work. When I add the email account I get like 20 messages, and when I test it, I don't receive a mail
    12-29-11 09:09 AM
    Good afternoon lads and lasses,

I bought a bold 9900 last tuesday, and I absolutely love it. It is fast, I like the touchscreen and I like the size. Although battery life is quite horrible.

I'm not here to discuss that matter, as I have a more urgent question.

You see, I have an e-mail account from "@live.nl" the Dutch equivalent of @live.com. I installed it as my 'mainaccount' but my BB is not pushing the e-mails. I simply can't receive any mails on my device.

I've got the message "e-mail activated" and stuff like that, but it is not working.. And I actually bought a BB to get that email pushed to my portable device

Can anyone help me? It worked perfectly on 7.0.0.296! When I upgraded to 585 I am not able to receive any mails.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    ... see the service books option? is your account here yet? if not then try sending the service book from the email account set up.. see if that works..
    12-29-11 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD