Just a quick question and wasn't sure where to ask.

Is there a place to get BlackBerry/RIM merchandise like shirts, mugs, pens, etc.?
    12-28-11 09:44 PM
    Not sure why you would want to advertise for them...but try a simple google search and maybe ebay
    12-28-11 09:45 PM
    It's less about advertising and more about showing support for a brand.

RIM still makes great products, and this app craze will fade away as mobile browsers become more powerful.
    12-28-11 09:51 PM
    Fair enough
    12-28-11 10:02 PM
    Not sure why you would want to advertise for them...but try a simple google search and maybe ebay
    Everytime you leave from your house you advertise for Blackberry, did you not read the "creeper" thread. Everybody is a creeper (looking at others phones). Clothing advertisement is BIG business, Polo, Nike, Prada just to name a few. I think its a GOOD idea .....RIM needs help in advertising
    Last edited by spencerdl; 12-28-11 at 10:18 PM.
    12-28-11 10:15 PM
    They have very cool BBMe tshirts in Thailand, very popular. CB should have something but I think not
    12-28-11 10:27 PM
    I was leaning more to the side that why advertise for a company that let's its customers down again and again....
    12-28-11 11:13 PM
    cafepress.com

search for BBME

12-29-11 12:24 AM
    Try browsing the internet if you're really interested in the merchandise of BlackBerry. I'm sure you will spot something.
    12-29-11 01:17 AM
    You could always do what I do and return your BlackBerry but keep the cleaning cloth.
    12-29-11 01:22 AM
    I was leaning more to the side that why advertise for a company that let's its customers down again and again....
    The mass majority is very happy with BB7 others will never be satisfied..
    12-29-11 03:39 AM
    cafepress.com

search for BBME

Click to view quoted image

I want one !!!!
    12-29-11 03:40 AM
    cafepress.com

search for BBME

Click to view quoted image
    I want one
    edit: opps what happend there. I just want one
    12-29-11 03:41 AM
    I'm a customer and I have not complaints. Well....Playbook keyboard maybe with no auto correct!
    12-29-11 07:06 AM
    I'm a customer and I have not complaints. Well....Playbook keyboard maybe with no auto correct!

Delayed os 2
    Freezing back button on the 9860
    9900s that would die randomly
    Auto correct playbook feature
    Overall poor app world for PB
    Delayed BB10 phones with a stupid excuse
    Poor advertising

These are just some of the issues that continually get raised on this forum by many not just one individual... Let's face it even if a neutral mobile user who didn't support non of the android..apple and rim firms would see that list above would make customers angry....

Rim has got problems ... But i'll happily pull on a BB T-shirt if it improves next year
    12-29-11 10:36 AM
    Delayed os 2
    Poor advertising

These are just some of the issues that continually get raised on this forum by many not just one individual... Let's face it even if a neutral mobile user who didn't support non of the android..apple and rim firms would see that list above would make customers angry....

Rim has got problems ... But i'll happily pull on a BB T-shirt if it improves next year
    You've told us why you seem to think you ought to bail. At least it sounds like that. So, why do you still use RIM products?
    12-29-11 11:30 AM
    Just looking around my desk right now I have at least 2 Blackberry branded swag items.. a water bottle and a pen (pic below) I know I have a shirt at home, several more pens, and various other small trinkets.. but I would love a nice jacket, or one of those black golf shirts Mike L often wears..

That said though, I got this stuff because I used to work for a telecom and we got swag from our blackberry reps like crazy. I still wear/use it today, because I support blackberry and love the brand, and as i said I'd love to get more stuff and would wear it proud to promote the brand, but I think me paying for it goes a step too far.. certain company's would need to pay me to advertise for them, company's I love like blackberry I'll do it for free, but you still gotta provide the apparel.. same reason I don't buy those sweaters with huge logo's like old navy or whatever.. if you want me to be a bill board, its on your dime!
    Last edited by just_luc; 12-29-11 at 11:50 AM.
    12-29-11 11:46 AM
    Delayed os 2
    Poor advertising

Well, I work in the mobile industry and I can say with a straight face that Android is the worse overall experience because their OS epically fails all the time (and they have the most users so we tend to see more problems). iPhones would be second for problems that come into our store. RIM products typically have "it's not cool" or "doesn't have apps" more then problems with the phone itself.

That is one reason why I stay with BlackBerry, sure it doesn't have the best browser or the most apps/games, but my phone never has had a problem with doing basic functions which is what is most important to me.
    12-29-11 11:55 AM
    You've told us why you seem to think you ought to bail. At least it sounds like that. So, why do you still use RIM products?

I was just stating the amount of problems and concerns people have about blackberry... Yes ofcourse I want the best device.. I dnt have no allegiance to stay with rim... I am thinking about moving platform just waiting to see what's out next year ... If BB has the best phone out then I'll get that... That's just how I go about it
    12-29-11 12:20 PM
    Well, I work in the mobile industry and I can say with a straight face that Android is the worse overall experience because their OS epically fails all the time (and they have the most users so we tend to see more problems). iPhones would be second for problems that come into our store. RIM products typically have "it's not cool" or "doesn't have apps" more then problems with the phone itself.

That is one reason why I stay with BlackBerry, sure it doesn't have the best browser or the most apps/games, but my phone never has had a problem with doing basic functions which is what is most important to me.
    If the android and BB team works and is on the new BB10 phones then that's a good device... Email with good apps...I wouldn't mind that...like I said above i'll get what appeals to me most
    12-29-11 12:22 PM
    I want one !!!!
    LOL like I said, just order from CAFEPRESS.COM they also have those BBMe t-shirts too.
    12-29-11 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD