Hello I have had the 32 gb powerbook for a couple of weeks now with the latest OS (1.0.8.6067).

Has anyone permanently solved the bridged email problem? Specifically, the email window on the PB flashes white with the green circle along with it. I have read that others have had the same problem and the only fix that I found was to do a security wipe.

Thanks !
    12-28-11 08:52 PM
    I have the same problem, except I have enabled the password on my phone so it keeps asking for the password!

Any help or insight would be appreciated

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-11 09:39 PM
    Sorry. I've never seen the problem so I can't help. I'm interested to see what others have to offer because I don't recall having seen it mentioned - although that doesn't mean anything.

Hope someone can help you.
    12-28-11 10:16 PM
    When your PB is OFF...

The LED gives three colors, Red when you turn the unit on/reboot, yellow or white that glows intermittently indicates ongoing charging, and then you have solid green which indicates that your PB is fully charged.
    12-28-11 10:44 PM
    I think I've only seen my LED go red or yellow ><
    12-28-11 11:32 PM
    12-29-11 01:03 AM
    I have the same problem, except I have enabled the password on my phone so it keeps asking for the password!

Any help or insight would be appreciated

So when you go to Bridge Messages you see a black screen with the message "BlackBerry Bridge is Locked"? You keep entering in your phone's password, but it keeps going back to this screen?
    12-29-11 09:55 AM
    So when you go to Bridge Messages you see a black screen with the message "BlackBerry Bridge is Locked"? You keep entering in your phone's password, but it keeps going back to this screen?
    Yup, and I just wiped the PB last night and the problem is gone. However if anyone knows of another way of fixing this problem, please please please let us know. I'm still trying to reinstall the apps I had to delete

12-29-11 11:30 AM
    Yup, and I just wiped the PB last night and the problem is gone. However if anyone knows of another way of fixing this problem, please please please let us know. I'm still trying to reinstall the apps I had to delete

Hopefully you did a backup of your data before wiping... anyway, I figured out where this issue lies and somewhat of a workaround for it here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post6975009.
    poolrookie78 likes this.
    12-29-11 11:32 AM
    I am having a similar problem that just started yrsterday. I have 2 email accounts on my phone and now there is one the playbook will not pull up. The other account still pulls up fine. The weird thing is that I can use the left corner swipe to see messages and tap on that and it will bring up individual messages, but when i use the back button it wont pull up all messages, just spins and spins....
    I have deleted bridge, email accounts to no avail. I even paired it to my wifes playbook and same issue. She has an email account from the same provider and her's will pull up on both playbooks. How strange is that?!
    Any suggestions besides a security wipe??

Thanks!
    12-29-11 11:49 AM
    I am having a similar problem that just started yrsterday. I have 2 email accounts on my phone and now there is one the playbook will not pull up. The other account still pulls up fine. The weird thing is that I can use the left corner swipe to see messages and tap on that and it will bring up individual messages, but when i use the back button it wont pull up all messages, just spins and spins....
    I have deleted bridge, email accounts to no avail. I even paired it to my wifes playbook and same issue. She has an email account from the same provider and her's will pull up on both playbooks. How strange is that?!
    Any suggestions besides a security wipe??

Thanks!
    Hrmm, that is an interesting tidbit about how the issue persisted from yours to your wife's. My theory was that it would only affect one... What type of email account is it, POP, IMAP, Exchange, etc? Trying to figure out if it's a particular account/type that might be the cause of this.

The only options I see at this point are to wipe or to jailbreak the device and then remove the offending Bridge files.
    12-29-11 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD