It's been a hard cold long 5 months since I left you, Crackberry. I ache when I think about you with the person I gave you to. Are they treating you good? I wonder every night.I had a taste of the forbidden fruit Android. I am such an i diot for ever leaving you, I guess you don't really know what you've got til It's gone. I miss your smooth luxurious keyboard, your pretty screen. Your cute chubby form factor. Damn it was sexy! I missed the way you blinked at me with your led I miss how you woke me up in the morning! I loved pressing your buttons and turning you on. Samsung Galaxy S2 has got nothin on you hunny! May have useless fart apps. But sammy could only last me maybe 14 hours if I'm lucky. I am working harder for you every day baby! One day I'm gonna win your heart back with my money, and we'll be together agan! and I PROMISE ON MY SOUL, I won't EVER leave you again!

*Truth of reality*
    The competiton of smart phones is like high school. You got the useles popular crowd a lot of people fall gaga for, the iphone. Then there's the nerdy kids that are becoming more instyle and accepted in this day and age. They are Android. Then there's the kids that are the most humble, awesome people you'llever meet. They used to rule the school til iphone bullied them. They are Blackberry.

For me personally, I say screw the competition now. I don't care if the iphone can even fly you to the moon anymore, or Android can do your homework/ 4 cores. I realized my heart is where Blackberry is. I learn to compromise with it. It works for me, it's fast enough. I don't do anymore on Android then with Blackberry. Blackberry was much more effecient in every way! & Damn is it ever sexy and more reliable. Hunny I'm coming back for you!
    Last edited by enze; 12-28-11 at 03:50 PM.
    Eli_B, bbcicamica, TJC70 and 1 others like this.
    12-28-11 03:36 PM
    Hahah love the part about the high school
    12-29-11 05:40 AM
    It's been a hard cold long 5 months since I left you, Crackberry. I ache when I think about you with the person I gave you to. Are they treating you good? I wonder every night.I had a taste of the forbidden fruit Android. I am such an i diot for ever leaving you, I guess you don't really know what you've got til It's gone. I miss your smooth luxurious keyboard, your pretty screen. Your cute chubby form factor. Damn it was sexy! I missed the way you blinked at me with your led I miss how you woke me up in the morning! I loved pressing your buttons and turning you on. Samsung Galaxy S2 has got nothin on you hunny! May have useless fart apps. But sammy could only last me maybe 14 hours if I'm lucky. I am working harder for you every day baby! One day I'm gonna win your heart back with my money, and we'll be together agan! and I PROMISE ON MY SOUL, I won't EVER leave you again!

*Truth of reality*
    The competiton of smart phones is like high school. You got the useles popular crowd a lot of people fall gaga for, the iphone. Then there's the nerdy kids that are becoming more instyle and accepted in this day and age. They are Android. Then there's the kids that are the most humble, awesome people you'llever meet. They used to rule the school til iphone bullied them. They are Blackberry.

For me personally, I say screw the competition now. I don't care if the iphone can even fly you to the moon anymore, or Android can do your homework/ 4 cores. I realized my heart is where Blackberry is. I learn to compromise with it. It works for me, it's fast enough. I don't do anymore on Android then with Blackberry. Blackberry was much more effecient in every way! & Damn is it ever sexy and more reliable. Hunny I'm coming back for you!
    LOVE it! OMG! It's almost made me cry. Very well said!
    12-31-11 12:31 AM
    Soooooo very true! I'm back and loving every minute with my blackberry!!
    12-31-11 12:40 AM
    Till death do us part!
    01-01-12 01:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD