For some reason, the app deleted all the feeds I added, and added back the stock feeds that I had deleted.

Now, when I delete a feed, as soon as I close and reopen, it's right back in the list.

I'm thinkin' that's not supposed to happen???
    12-27-11 10:46 PM
    Same exact here. It started this morning and is very annoying!

For some reason, the app deleted all the feeds I added, and added back the stock feeds that I had deleted.

Now, when I delete a feed, as soon as I close and reopen, it's right back in the list.

I'm thinkin' that's not supposed to happen???
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-11 09:58 AM
    Darn it, I was joping that I did something wrong!
    12-28-11 11:06 PM
    Same here. I tried deleting the app but now App World won't show the button to let me reinstall. Hopefully all our feeds are restored once this gets worked out, I can't remember half the feeds I had subscribed.
    12-29-11 12:16 PM
    I was able to delete it and reinstall it, but I am having the same problem. I can add feeds, but it always puts back the default ones and way too many feeds to deal with it. Deleting it for good now... Its been nice but I am getting used to being let down by my BB.

Same here. I tried deleting the app but now App World won't show the button to let me reinstall. Hopefully all our feeds are restored once this gets worked out, I can't remember half the feeds I had subscribed.
    12-29-11 08:05 PM
    I don't know if its related, but in the last 3 weeks I was having serious battery life issues (like only getting 3 hours out of a full charge). Since deleting BB News I have had none and am back to normal on the battery life. Let me know if you guys were having battery issues before removing it too.

12-31-11 06:00 AM
    I don't know if its related, but in the last 3 weeks I was having serious battery life issues (like only getting 3 hours out of a full charge). Since deleting BB News I have had none and am back to normal on the battery life. Let me know if you guys were having battery issues before removing it too.
    If you didn't set it to update manually, it may have been using more battery?

I just ended up deleting the whole app. If it can't be modified, it's absolutely USELESS.
    01-01-12 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD