my tablet is better than your tablet threads.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Now, this is just my opinion. I'm not Queen of the Board. Oh, I may be the Fairest of Them All; I mean, just look at me. But, be that as it may, let me say this. I own no stock in RIM. What do I care who buys an iPad or a Galaxy Tab? Or who prefers what? This is a BlackBerry Community board. I think we come here to talk about our devices. Share our fun, sometimes our frustration. And, very often to get some advice if we need some. Because of this board, I know a lot about how to get the most of my PlayBook. Because of this board, I knew to install the right Bridge app (i.e., not the one from app world) and where to get it. Because of this board, my experience with my PlayBook has been considerably enhanced, and I have met a lot of cool people and shared some laughs. If you are here just to tell us what a bunch of schmucks we are to like anything about the PlayBook, well, that seems like a pretty foolish way to spend your time, but, for one, resolve to no longer engage you in debate, because it's just too ridiculous.
    12-27-11 09:00 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ couldn't have said it better. Well done Barskin!...

I'da kissed ya, but ... that mustashe kinda made me stop! LOL *giggle*
    Last edited by jafobabe; 12-27-11 at 09:12 PM.
    12-27-11 09:09 PM
    I kinda like reading their crap. It's funny to me that they're HERE. I'm old/mature enough to let it roll off though.
    Besides, WE outnumber THEM
    anon(375378) and Willard814 like this.
    12-27-11 09:13 PM
    The problem with this thread, is those troll don't understand some people don't care about what they say about our tablet or thier tablet, this company, or that company.

You think iPad/Android tab/WebOS is the best? If you got the money and will, then I happily reccomend you get it, if only to satisfy your self imposed fanboyism/inner troll, whichever first.

I don't need you to tell me the Playbook doesn't have a native E-mail client for the 50th time today, I think as a user of one, I would have realized it by now.
    12-27-11 09:15 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ couldn't have said it better. Well done Barskin!...

I'da kissed ya, but ... that mustashe kinda made me stop! LOL *giggle*
    And you, babe, are the very poster who so kindly gave me the link to the rroy Bridge App, which I had installed and ready when I received my PlayBook, and, boy, what a difference that made. Of, course, you are almost...almost...as beautiful as I, so you don't feel threatened by me, natch.
    12-27-11 09:16 PM
    seems like there are quite alot of us trying to keep the haters off this site. thanks for the luv
    12-27-11 09:19 PM
    ROFLMAO!!! yer a doll
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-27-11 09:20 PM
    Just remember to not get in a word war, and use the report button often (better known as the Mommie Button)!
    12-27-11 09:21 PM
    seems like there are quite alot of us trying to keep the haters off this site. thanks for the luv
    Meh, our mods do a good enough job don't they O_o ?

On a side note, I just realized the thread it says: incessant, but I quick-read it as insest or something of that sort >_<
    12-27-11 09:22 PM

On a side note, I just realized the thread it says: incessant, but I quick-read it as insest or something of that sort >_<
    Oh, yeah, those incestuous threads. Somebody should say something about them, too. It's just not right.
    12-27-11 09:27 PM

Yes, Mods do a great job, but they can't be every where all the time and need our help to report a poster.

Wanna borrow my reading glassses?? LOL
    12-27-11 09:27 PM
    ROFLMAO

My God so much laughter coming from two threads, ahhh you guys are great.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-27-11 09:28 PM
    I kinda like reading their crap. It's funny to me that they're HERE. I'm old/mature enough to let it roll off though.
    Besides, WE outnumber THEM
    I welcome and enjoy debate and dissent. The problem is that 4 or 5 new members are misleading people with their fear, uncertainty and doubt. When someone asked if the device had a functioning gps, four of them announced that it didn't work and was a general symptom of RIM's failure. The entire thread was turned into a joke. The latest crop of FUDgers are well-trained and do not get involved in personal attacks. They really know how to play the system, but I think that they should be given the boot anyway. They are what they are and I don't like what they have achieved here.
    12-27-11 09:30 PM
    Thank you. And the majority agree with you, but unfortunately there are a few here whose sole aim is to incite discourse here. Fortunately another one was just banned, but there are others and they will keep popping up. Who really knows why they like to post their malicious dribble. The best course is to avoid their posts and use the mommy button, and especially never respond. That's what they want. Just pass on by and say your piece. And

I'm not referring to legitimate negative opinions or gripes, we all have those. I mean nothing but a pattern of PB bashing. They're very obvious. A lot will start out claiming they just got a PB, nice screen and hardware BUT....... and then it starts. Many look for newbie posts to respond to. "This sucks, that sucks, the xxxx is crap, I have one and xxxx is crap" etc....... Very constructive and helpful to the OP. They even have cheerleaders. There are a couple here who only Thank or Like bashes against the PB. Again very obvious. If you're not sure its a basher or troll, look at the pattern to their posts and comments, it will become obvious when they have nothing good to say or offer no constructive advice. Again, avoid, report and DON'T respond to obvious bashes, they are baiting you. Please help newbies by warning them not to engage in the combative post. My opinion.

Edit-LOL Sorry, when I started this diatribe there was only one post. Great comments, I need not have responded. Again sorry for being repetitive
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 12-27-11 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Add comment
    12-27-11 09:31 PM
    ROFLMAO

My God so much laughter coming from two threads, ahhh you guys are great.
    Barskiin Did it first! and I'm stickin to it...
    ralfyguy likes this.
    12-27-11 09:33 PM
    Because of this board, I knew to install the right Bridge app (i.e., not the one from app world) and where to get it.
    Wait, I have the wrong Bridge app??? I got it from App World. I'm not on AT&T and I'm not running 2.0 beta, if that is useful info. Please set me str8 if necessary.
    12-27-11 09:45 PM
    Wait, I have the wrong Bridge app??? I got it from App World. I'm not on AT&T and I'm not running 2.0 beta, if that is useful info. Please set me str8 if necessary.
    That applies to att users. att wants to charge us to use the bridge browser
    dugggggg likes this.
    12-27-11 09:51 PM
    Thank you sir, you said it perfectly!
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-27-11 10:07 PM
    You go girl .........this is a Blackberry site all others please leave
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-27-11 10:11 PM
    And you, babe, are the very poster who so kindly gave me the link to the rroy Bridge App, which I had installed and ready when I received my PlayBook, and, boy, what a difference that made. Of, course, you are almost...almost...as beautiful as I, so you don't feel threatened by me, natch.
    where do i get the other bridge app???????????
    12-27-11 10:13 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-7-5-a-621230/
    Willard814 and spike12 like this.
    12-27-11 10:26 PM

Use your phone to download it.
    12-27-11 10:31 PM
    There was a time when I used to get a chuckle out of the trolls. Just the idea that they seem to think we can't see them for what they really are was enough for a good laugh. Now, however, I find them to be slightly less entertaining than a sewage spill.

I hang out on CB because I use and enjoy Blackberry products. I find lots of useful information here that enables me to use my BB stuff to its fullest. If I used apple stuff, I would spend my time on one of the apple forums. But, no matter how hard I try, I just can't understand the troll mentality. Maybe they just have self esteem issues.
    Chaddface, jafobabe and spike12 like this.
    12-27-11 10:40 PM
    I welcome and enjoy debate and dissent. The latest crop of FUDgers are well-trained and do not get involved in personal attacks. They really know how to play the system
    Yep they don't once it gets personal they move on to the next
    thread and continue the bashing.
    12-27-11 10:42 PM
    I welcome and enjoy debate and dissent. The problem is that 4 or 5 new members are misleading people with their fear, uncertainty and doubt. When someone asked if the device had a functioning gps, four of them announced that it didn't work and was a general symptom of RIM's failure. The entire thread was turned into a joke. The latest crop of FUDgers are well-trained and do not get involved in personal attacks. They really know how to play the system, but I think that they should be given the boot anyway. They are what they are and I don't like what they have achieved here.
    I read that thread and I liked what happened too... the natural course of checks and balances.
    Everyone was on their Ps and Qs and eventually the offenders got called out. See, that's how it works.
    12-27-11 10:43 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD