So this has happenned to me 3 times: My 9900 was frozen so I did a battery pull, then it got stuck on the reboot screen for a long time. The first time I was clueless and did a bunch of things and nothing worked, then I connected it to my computer with my USB cable and opened Desktop Software and then the phone responded again and finished rebooting. So, connecting it to BB Desktop Software for some reasong works. But I was wondering what else I could do if this happens again and I don't have computer access. How else could I make my phone finish rebooting? Thanks!
    12-25-11 11:15 PM
    Had this problem many times... only solution is to keep doing the battery pull. 3-6 times usually does the trick for me.
    12-26-11 01:20 AM
    Try rebooting your phone in safe mode (battery pull and hold down the back button for a good couple of seconds as the boot progress bar is on screen). Delete your last 3 installed apps and see if the problem still continues.

Might be a faulty app.
    12-26-11 01:31 AM
    am also having this same issue....for like 3 days...i av been phone less....have donw the battery pull out...even using bbsak to wipe and reload OS....still gets stuck on booting...am really feed up...i just pray i get a solution soon.......
    01-13-13 06:53 AM
    Hi.

I have the same problem, and got it when I downgraded my software.

So if I am not mistaken software might be a issue too.
    02-19-13 10:17 AM
    Sometimes the long boot cycle could just be an indexing delay. Have you let it run for literally 15 minutes or more before pulling the battery?
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    02-19-13 01:31 PM
    Sometimes the long boot cycle could just be an indexing delay. Have you let it run for literally 15 minutes or more before pulling the battery?
    agreed. Sometimes after i do a lot of internal work on my 9930 it takes up to 10 minutes to boot, its just because the CPU is verifying all of the changes on the phone and making sure it boots CORRECTLY instead of getting 15 JVM errors once it boots up
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    02-19-13 06:14 PM
    If the load bar gets stuck under the "E" in BlackBerry, that's a normal occurrence.
    02-20-13 07:05 PM
    Hi what OS do you have running on your Bold now?
    02-20-13 07:50 PM
    Try waiting it out. See if that helps, blackberries take time to load up, but their os is smooth as heck.
    02-21-13 08:37 AM
    first download this rar archive
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?a7c72uzbpdldzfe
    extract it to your desktop

====Warning: ALL OF YOUR DATA WILL BE DELETED===

1. run NUKE_My_Phone.bat
    2. remove your battery, plug in your phone to ur pc with a data cable. when ur led light is off, put ur battery back in now wait till the process is done
    3. run Wipe_my_phone.bat wait till the process is done. if the process wont run, remove ur phone from ur pc, remove ur battery, plug in your phone and put ur battery back, (dont close the command prompt window)
    4. run 9900_7_0Fast _Installers.exe and wait till its done. if you failed connecting to boot room pls repeat removing ur phone from your pc , remove ur battery, connect ur phone to ur pc again and put your battery back in.

hope it helps. sorry for my terrible english
    Last edited by jaacoozee; 02-21-13 at 11:11 PM.
    02-21-13 10:13 PM
    I used to have the same issue...the 9900 would take even 15mins to startup... I did battery pulls and its hit or miss. until i got a JVM error and had to reload the OS...after that, no issues. I got an update as well (carrier update) after the reboot.
    02-22-13 01:27 AM
    If the load bar gets stuck under the "E" in BlackBerry, that's a normal occurrence.
    Why is this normal ? Do I just wait it out?
    04-14-13 12:33 AM
    How strange! I did a battery pull, but nothing happened. I waited a little while, 15 mins or so then connected it to my PC and that got things moving again.... thank goodness.
    04-14-13 12:39 AM
    Why is this normal ? Do I just wait it out?
    Both my 8530, my 9930 & my friends same devices all would do that. Seems it always hangs right there while it verifies the OS. As soon as it's done verifying whatever it's verifying, the load bar almost instantly jumps to full.
    04-14-13 08:48 AM
    1. Your English is not that terrible
    2. Your solution really helped me out
    3. You rock!

Thanks a lot.
    07-07-13 03:07 AM
    first download this rar archive
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?a7c72uzbpdldzfe
    extract it to your desktop

====Warning: ALL OF YOUR DATA WILL BE DELETED===

1. run NUKE_My_Phone.bat
    2. remove your battery, plug in your phone to ur pc with a data cable. when ur led light is off, put ur battery back in now wait till the process is done
    3. run Wipe_my_phone.bat wait till the process is done. if the process wont run, remove ur phone from ur pc, remove ur battery, plug in your phone and put ur battery back, (dont close the command prompt window)
    4. run 9900_7_0Fast _Installers.exe and wait till its done. if you failed connecting to boot room pls repeat removing ur phone from your pc , remove ur battery, connect ur phone to ur pc again and put your battery back in.

hope it helps. sorry for my terrible english
    1. Your English is not that terrible
    2. Your solution really helped me out
    3. You rock!

Thanks a lot.
    07-07-13 03:08 AM
    Thank you so very much, at least the bar got to the end this time around, your english is not terrible, it seems you are man of few words,

Though the bar is at the end but its taking like ages to finish booting.

Thanks Again for the best solution yet, in solving repeated halfway booting for Bold 9900.
    09-19-13 10:52 PM
    English is my first language and i couldn't have explained it better. Thanks so much!!!!
    11-12-13 09:28 AM
    works like piece of cake....recommend everyone to give a try and kudos to the developers
    09-15-14 03:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD