Ourcgoceries Shopping List
    Jewels Deluxe It's like Bejeweled
    Newegg Newegg app
    IMDB IMDB app
    Fruit Slice Like Fruit Ninja but better
    Engadget Engadget app
    Sirius XM Sirius XM app

The only one I haven't really tested is the Sirius XM one all others have been tested and work on newest OS2 Beta. Jewels Deluxe is a little slow but still playable.
    Last edited by glassbottomboat; 12-24-11 at 10:21 PM.
    12-23-11 08:14 AM
    Wow fruit slice <3

Does it work properly? The fruit Slice I converted showed only half of screen or so...

Thanks for the bars <3 Going to try them out as soon as my playbook finishes those updates through my neighbour's slow internetz
    12-24-11 01:09 PM
    yeah it works flawlessly
    12-24-11 01:34 PM
    Great XD Can you add a description near each of those? So we can see what they are for?
    12-24-11 01:59 PM
    I downloaded and got the app installed but it wont run.
    Im on the new OS 2.0.0.6149
    12-24-11 05:06 PM
    the app fruit slice didnt run. I installed it but it wouldnt open.
    im on OS 2.0.0.6149
    12-24-11 05:08 PM
    any chance of converting one for me? I need the cibc app from android market. I don,t even know where to start any help with thiswould be appreciated.
    12-24-11 05:51 PM
    huh not sure why it's not working for you guys have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling? I'll try tomorrow and uninstall mine and reinstall.

I'll see what I can do for the cibc app probably won't get to it till monday, I'll have to download it to my Nook Color back it up then convert it, but it seems all of a sudden i'm having problems signing my apps, it's something I have to look into.
    12-24-11 10:17 PM
    IMDB IMDB app
    Engadget Engadget app

Just tested those 4
    They all worked flawlessly . Thank you <3

If you can take a request can you please take a look at http://forums.crackberry.com/android...i-draw-681655/ ?

I really need those apps and I couldn't find the APKs anywhere and I have no android device
    12-25-11 02:24 AM
    Here is the CIBC Banking App it opens but since I don't have an account I can't fully test it.
    CIBC Banking App

Here are the 2 Kanji Apps the Kanji Recognizer requires a download to work I downloaded it but the playbook reports an error when trying to open it within the program and just shuts down.
    Kanji Draw
    Kanji Recognizer
    Megacharge likes this.
    12-25-11 08:09 AM
    Oh my Thanks a lot <3 Going to test them right now ;D
    As for the banking AP..idk what that is so I can't test, sorry.

I do appreciate all the other apps though
    Hope they will be able to dingle 2.0.0.6 ASAP
    12-25-11 11:22 AM
    Oh my Thanks a lot <3 Going to test them right now ;D
    As for the banking AP..idk what that is so I can't test, sorry.

I do appreciate all the other apps though
    Hope they will be able to dingle 2.0.0.6 ASAP
    The Banking app was for db6329842
    12-25-11 11:31 AM
    Wow...Just realized kanji draw showns the kanji not the actual reading/translation T_T hope I can find a nice dictionary ...
    Any chance I can get this https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result converted? It's also free and it seems like it'll do the job lol...I don't know if it will actually work on the playbook though
    12-25-11 11:33 AM
    Wow...Just realized kanji draw showns the kanji not the actual reading/translation T_T hope I can find a nice dictionary ...
    Any chance I can get this https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result converted? It's also free and it seems like it'll do the job lol...I don't know if it will actually work on the playbook though
    No problem ill convert this later
    12-25-11 11:38 AM
    thanks a lot..Kanji recognizer failed for me too...
    Yeah it seems that if any android app needs some extra downloadable file or codec to work it's not going to work on the playbook unless you can get into the app settings and point the program to the file.
    baddad61 likes this.
    12-25-11 11:45 AM
    I just got my playbook since I wanted a sick tablet that isn't android but I laos wanted some android apps (fruitninja/slice..too bad fruit ninja doesn't work ) so I'm still a beginner to this...I'll just look for other tools for now xD...

Did you try Air Penguin?I tried it but the sensors seem messed up...Any idea?
    12-25-11 12:26 PM
    Thanks glassbottomboat works great , good work . Hey does hotmail or gmail work on PB? I also want to convert some other apps where do I start ? any help would be appreciated

I am hoping to get TSN, TD Canada and anti virus . I really need to learn how todo this !
    Last edited by db6329842; 12-25-11 at 07:06 PM.
    12-25-11 06:57 PM
    Thanks glassbottomboat works great , good work . Hey does hotmail or gmail work on PB? I also want to convert some other apps where do I start ? any help would be appreciated

I am hoping to get TSN, TD Canada and anti virus . I really need to learn how todo this !
    I can get you all 3 of those but not sure why you need Antivirus? Hotmail and GMail both work fine on the playbook they are just browser shortcuts not standalone apps. As far as doing this yourself, for me the most complicated part was getting and creating the signing files. It was very difficult for me as I don't know how to use command line prompts, I think I was looking online for a good 5 hours before I figured it out and then that information was from a few different sites.

It's not a big deal for me now I can convert a apk file to bar very quickly as long as they are on the Android market and free I can get them.
    Megacharge and db6329842 like this.
    12-25-11 07:40 PM
    Wow thanks need more guys like you on the forums that are willing to help the people that haven't got a clue lol I was only curious about the anti virus I am aware that it is not needed just curious . Thanks for all the help
    12-25-11 08:25 PM
    Guy's don't forget to like and thank his comments. The guy is going out of his way to make things you need work. Thanking him is great, but it isn't hard to press the thanks and like button and show him your thanks.
    db6329842 and glassbottomboat like this.
    12-25-11 10:13 PM
    Hey guys can anyone convert this app for me? https://market.android.com/details?i...C5hbmRyb2lkIl0. It will mean a lot. This is for my mom.thanks in advance
    12-25-11 11:18 PM
    [/b]h_gowda;6970248]Hey guys can anyone convert this app for me? https://market.android.com/details?i...C5hbmRyb2lkIl0. It will mean a lot. This is for my mom.thanks in advance
    I will convert and upload this tomorrow for you.
    12-26-11 09:42 PM
    I just got my playbook since I wanted a sick tablet that isn't android but I laos wanted some android apps (fruitninja/slice..too bad fruit ninja doesn't work ) so I'm still a beginner to this...I'll just look for other tools for now xD...

Did you try Air Penguin?I tried it but the sensors seem messed up...Any idea?
    The sensors were totally screwed for me in Air Penguin too. And that was a direct download from the Android market for me, not a converted apk->bar, so I think something about the PB hardware screws with the game.
    12-27-11 01:35 AM
    Here is the JED Japanese Dictionary app but it looks like it requires you to download the actual dictionary files inside the program so it probably won't work but try it.
    JED Japanese Dictionary

Antivirus Free
    TSN Mobile
    The converted TD Bank Canada app wont load on the playbook it shows the Blackberry splash screen then just goes blank nothing happens.

Hey guys can anyone convert this app for me? https://market.android.com/details?i...C5hbmRyb2lkIl0. It will mean a lot. This is for my mom.thanks in advance
    Girmit
    12-27-11 10:29 AM
    Ourcgoceries Shopping List
    Newegg Newegg app
    IMDB IMDB app
    Engadget Engadget app
    Sirius XM Sirius XM app

The only one I haven't really tested is the Sirius XM one all others have been tested and work on newest OS2 Beta. Jewels Deluxe is a little slow but still playable.
    Would you happen to know how to do the SiriusXM Canadian version?
    12-28-11 04:34 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD