Looking for a deal on Playbook Apps? Hopefully we can use this thread to continually update each other on the current sales in App World. This thread will be continually updated when new deals are found or posted.

Some current sales that are on now (February 20, 2012):

- UNO HD $0.99 - (was $4.99)

- N.O.V.A. 2 HD $2.99 - (was $6.99)

- Star Front: Collision HD - $0.99 (was $6.99)

- Real Football 2011 HD - $0.99, European/Asian markets only (but not Real Soccer 2011 HD)

- Asphalt 6 Adrenaline HD - FREE!

- Spider-Man: Total Mayhem HD - $2.99

- Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus HD - FREE!

- Eternal Legacy HD - $0.99

- Let's Golf 2 HD - $2.99
    Last edited by blackberrious; 02-21-12 at 01:00 PM.
    12-22-11 10:58 AM
    Or save yourself some work and use Appstalker app: Free App Stalker - Get paid apps for free - Download App Stalker - Get paid apps for free - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World Never used this myself but is recommended by people I trust.
    12-22-11 11:30 AM
    Or save yourself some work and use Appstalker app: Free App Stalker - Get paid apps for free - Download App Stalker - Get paid apps for free - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World Never used this myself but is recommended by people I trust.
    Sounds like a useful app, but doesn't seem to be available for the Playbook in App World
    12-22-11 11:53 AM
    Sounds like a useful app, but doesn't seem to be available for the Playbook in App World
    No. It's not available for PB.
    It's available for free for BB handheld in App World from developer S4BB

So far it seems a little spotty for PB apps.
    Last week it did show the Munsiegames apps that were temporarily free, plus I found the Tofu game for free with App Stalker also.
    But lots of stuff that should also pop up there doesn't.

BTW it appears to update only once per day. For me that's at 4pm PST. That's 8 or 9am in Hong Kong where I believe the dev is located.

I have the dev on BBM, and whenever I get around to it I'm going to ask for a PB app, or at least a separated PB section in the BB app.
    12-22-11 02:56 PM
    Some current sales that are on now (December 22, 2011):

- UNO HD $0.99 (used to be $4.99)
    - N.O.V.A. 2 HD now $0.99 (used to be $6.99)
    - Star Front: Collision HD $0.99 (used to be $6.99)
    - Real Football 2011 HD $1.99 in App World (but not Real Soccer 2011 HD)
    - Eternal Legacy HD $0.99
    - Dead Space $4.99
    - Madden 12 $3.99
    Thanks for this thread!
    Been waiting for NOVA 2 HD to go back on sale for $1.99 again, so stoked I found it for just 99� this morning I'll probably pick up Dead Space for 50% off too�

Anyway also picked up Blade of Betrayal for 99�, reg $1.99.
    It's an old school side scroller with decent graphics. I've only played it for 4 minutes, so jury's still out.
    12-22-11 03:07 PM
    Subscribed
    12-22-11 03:09 PM
    Looking for a deal on Playbook Apps? Hopefully we can use this thread to continually update each other on the current sales in App World.

Some current sales that are on now (December 22, 2011)
    - Real Football 2011 HD $1.99 in App World (but not Real Soccer 2011 HD)
    -
    Ha...??? Have been waiting for one for ages. Since when is this a playbook app.
    12-22-11 05:23 PM
    My game Xee Bee Reloaded will be on sale this week (until December 30th) for 0.99.

Any comments are welcome

Enjoy!
    12-22-11 08:32 PM
    No. It's not available for PB.
    It's available for free for BB handheld in App World from developer S4BB

So far it seems a little spotty for PB apps.
    Last week it did show the Munsiegames apps that were temporarily free, plus I found the Tofu game for free with App Stalker also.
    But lots of stuff that should also pop up there doesn't.
    Couple screenshots of App Stalker working:

12-23-11 04:07 AM
    Does App Stalker appear in the Playbook's App World?? Can't see it.
    Thread updated with Zee Bee Reloaded at $0.99 until Dec 30, 2011
    12-24-11 12:40 AM
    This thread should be stickied. Would be really helpful to find sale prices.
    12-24-11 05:34 AM
    Subscribed.
    12-24-11 06:46 AM
    Ha...??? Have been waiting for one for ages. Since when is this a playbook app.
    It was in the first round (other than the golf app) of gameloft games back around September. If you're thinking american football then that might be what's confusing you, in which case EA's NFL game just came around a month or so ago. Either way, the wait's over!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-11 09:50 AM
    Battery Guru, the best and really only real battery monitoring and logging app for the PlayBook, is on sale for the holidays, at only $0.99.

It shows you the OS-reported readings for more than just the battery level: power, voltage, battery "health", and more. It even records the temperature (though it's not displayed onscreen yet) in its log of readings. Power and battery level are displayed in a graph over the last 10 hours, to let you judge overall trends and compare types of usage.

If you are having battery life or charging problems, or just want to learn more about how your PlayBook operates and what you can do to minimize power consumption, Battery Guru is for you!
    12-24-11 10:11 AM
    sale extended for Xee Bee Reloaded

Thanks for your support!
    rcab likes this.
    12-31-11 08:39 AM
    app stalker says its not supported by my current device profile

any workaround??

thanks
    12-31-11 11:33 AM
    Great post., thanks allot.

My only request to make it perfect would be to turn each one into an app world link. Just a lazy man's request though hehe.
    01-04-12 10:51 PM
    Great post., thanks allot.

My only request to make it perfect would be to turn each one into an app world link. Just a lazy man's request though hehe.
    Done

Also added Asphalt 6 Adrenaline HD for $0.99. Dead Space, Madden, and Battery Guru are no longer on sale.

Keep those deals coming! Post them and I will update the main page. Thanks!
    01-07-12 12:37 AM
    ProInsights On Sale : 50% off Just for the Weekend! - NOW $4.99 (Was $ 9.99)

Based on popular demand and to honour the request of 100's of users who pinged us on Twitter and emails asking for a price reduction, we have decided to slash the price of ProInsights by a whooping 50% JUST FOR THE WEEKEND!

Go on, grab it before the sale ends on Monday and make sure you follow us on Twitter to be notified of similar app deals, in the future.

www.ProInsights.me

PS: Our special thanks to Adam Zeis for his blog post on Crackberry which led to this decision.
    01-07-12 01:10 AM
    Anymore good apps/games on sale?
    01-12-12 06:06 PM
    I've been too busy playing Asphalt 6 to look for new apps.
    01-12-12 06:27 PM
    Great idea for a thread!

I was planning on purchasing UNO eventually, but now I was able to get it plus NOVA 2 and Eternal Legacy for less than I would have paid for UNO alone.
    01-13-12 01:00 PM
    Ok I'm going to stick this thread!
    01-13-12 01:15 PM
    Love this thread. Thanks OP. I bought uno.
    01-15-12 05:00 PM
    was just lookn cant even find real football.was lookn forward to downloading at sale price
    01-15-12 05:29 PM
133 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD