I make frequent videos with my phone and as of lately i have to take the battery out of my phone and put it back in to get the phone to reboot to make sure my phone saves the damn video. ill shoot a video and when i click the stop recording the video seriously just vanishes, doesnt go to the option os delete and rename and etc. last time the phone messed it self up so bad it rebooted it self. but then it did make a vid. seems the the program is too much for the phone or something. i do always use the flash because i need it but i cant see that as having anything to do with it. it gets me so angry cause ive missed some things because of the phone not saving the video i made. jsut wanted to see if anyone else has had the issue.
    12-21-11 08:46 PM
    No, but which os version are you running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-11 10:46 PM
    I make frequent videos with my phone and as of lately i have to take the battery out of my phone and put it back in to get the phone to reboot to make sure my phone saves the damn video. ill shoot a video and when i click the stop recording the video seriously just vanishes, doesnt go to the option os delete and rename and etc. last time the phone messed it self up so bad it rebooted it self. but then it did make a vid. seems the the program is too much for the phone or something. i do always use the flash because i need it but i cant see that as having anything to do with it. it gets me so angry cause ive missed some things because of the phone not saving the video i made. jsut wanted to see if anyone else has had the issue.
    I've had this happen before too, though not all the time.

I also often make a video and then go into media to play it back and it says file type not supported.

That's fun.
    12-22-11 02:10 PM
    lol its doesnt even say file type not supported its just not there lol like it never happened and then it says "failed to start recording" if i hit the record again. and im just running the stock OS it came with im with koodo and ive downloaded newer versions but i can never seem to be able to figure out how to update it. even when i follow all the instructions ive found on these forums. v.7.0.0.319 is what im running
    12-22-11 03:30 PM
    you delete the vendor.xml?
    12-22-11 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD