Hi guys

What do you guys use/do you guys know where to get the quickest football scores instead of searching thru different sites?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-08 01:39 AM
    The ESPN mobile site is pretty good. You can even download a shortcut for your main screen.

Only had the 'berry a little over two weeks though. So I could use some more suggestions too, in case I'm missing something sweet.
    09-03-08 01:58 AM
    ESPN mobile is pretty nice..You can even go to the certain game that your interested in and click on auto refresh and it gives you play by play..Thats how I keep up with Florida...Go Gators..Sorry I had to get that in there lol
    09-03-08 04:14 AM
    Give another point to ESPN. I use it for any game I am really interested in and can't watch or listen.
    09-03-08 07:26 AM
    ESPN mobile is pretty nice..You can even go to the certain game that your interested in and click on auto refresh and it gives you play by play..Thats how I keep up with Florida...Go Gators..Sorry I had to get that in there lol
    lol good man go gators!! its great to be a florida gator!!!!
    09-03-08 07:38 AM
    I setup ESPN mobile to text me scoring info for teams i'm interested in. Pretty decent and free.
    09-03-08 07:51 AM
    Oh ok

From what I've researched it looks like you have to pay for the espn mobile??

09-04-08 01:04 AM
    I have Verizon as well and I just go right through them. Just go to Alerts and you can set up as many as you want and customize what scores you want. I get the Michigan scores every time either team scores and at the end of every quarter. Hope that helps!!
    09-04-08 01:13 AM
    Where did u go to get espn mobile and these shortcuts?

09-04-08 04:03 AM
    Follow the instructions for BB users here: ESPN - ESPN Mobile: Live TV, Sports Events, and Programming On Your Phone

Make sure your browser is configured for internet browser.
    09-04-08 07:54 AM
    NEATO!

thank you!
    09-04-08 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD