Download Link(s): check Crackberry Store or more info at HedoneDesign
    Price: 4.99$

Special features:
    * DFK
    * HDTP
    * BQC
    * XtH

Description:

HedoneDesign is CB Theme developer of the year 2010 and MH Theme throwdown 2010 winner.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    This is the first BlackBerry 7 theme from HedoneDesign! Yes, we took different aproach to this themes and here is the result! As you can see all things are on the right places in this theme but there are some small glitches that we are still working on.

Also we’ve included big icons (original BB7 size), we have battery and signal meters on the right places in the right sizes and so on!!! And we are already preparing this theme for other BB7 devices including new curve!

Check Video and screenshots bellow for more information!

GLITCHES:
    One of this glitches is appscreen wallpaper and inserting icon name on appscreen. But other than that, you can see we really did all that was possible to be done to make this theme your absolute favorite for 9900 and 9930 devices!
    Also you may see more or less icons on your device after installing this theme. To resolve this you need to switch to original theme, reset it to defaults and restart your device (battery pull). After doing so go back and select Avio theme and reset it. There can still be few icons but you can “hide” them if you dont find them useful.

THEME DESCRIPTION:
    Wouldn’t u like to Feel like your walking on an atlas or a spinning globe… Well, here we go…

The mixture of airy artistic design of clouds and modern design of each icon (Mario face leads the icon for games – vintage cameras help you find your video camera and a modern wall of TVs for the media) fresh and bright detailing is the makes you feel you’re flying into the future.

The 12 icon dock helps any busy blackberry user. You’re going to love the look of a vintage brown star passport as your front screen – think of it as a passport flying you to all your must have go to apps – the feel of gliding and flying ties rite into the traveler feel in this theme. All mini notification icons presented in the clouds.

Suported devices:

8500, 8900, 8950, 9000, 9100, 9300, 9500, 9630, 9650, 9700 series running OS5

9100, 9300, 9650, 9670, 9700, 9780, 9800 series running OS6

9900, 9930 series running OS7
    Last edited by HedoneDesign; 12-17-11 at 09:07 AM.
    Maseroche likes this.
    12-16-11 02:14 PM
    Looks, good are there plans to bring over some of your other themes?
    12-16-11 04:39 PM
    Sure we will
    12-16-11 05:10 PM
    I'm getting an error saying the theme is not compatible with my device. Love your themes and can't wait to pick up this one and more!
    12-16-11 05:25 PM
    Nevermind, I got it from your site. But its still not working for OS7 on Crackberry/Mobihand (says device is not supported).
    12-16-11 06:56 PM
    Nevermind, I got it from your site. But its still not working for OS7 on Crackberry/Mobihand (says device is not supported).
    please contact helpdesk(at)hedonedesign(dot)com, guys there will help you!
    12-17-11 06:44 AM
    Very nice design! I downloaded it from the Mobihand link I have. One comment is when I open the menu, it's hard to figure out which icon is which since there's no descriptions.
    12-17-11 07:51 AM
    I'm only getting the app screen, no homescreen. Did the glitch fix and it didn't work. Should there be a homescreen? Because charging 5 dollars for an app screen (with no panels... Just an app screen) and some new icons is rediculous. I love your guys' themes, but not for OS7...
    12-17-11 11:17 PM
    I'm only getting the app screen, no homescreen. Did the glitch fix and it didn't work. Should there be a homescreen? Because charging 5 dollars for an app screen (with no panels... Just an app screen) and some new icons is rediculous. I love your guys' themes, but not for OS7...
    hey... we forgot to mention here that OS7 custom themes will only work on OS 7.0.0.5xx and higher... i hope you'll be able to update... if not, please contact our helpdesk so that guys can help out with a refund... thanx!!!
    12-18-11 07:30 AM
    Hi Hedone,

I noticed when I downloaded the theme when i'm in any folders, all my icons are not in there? the folders are empty.

Pls advise
    12-20-11 11:07 AM
    Also I have OS 7.0.0.540
    12-20-11 01:54 PM
    Hi Hedone,

I noticed when I downloaded the theme when i'm in any folders, all my icons are not in there? the folders are empty.

Pls advise
    Having the EXACT same problem!! All my folders are empty!!
    03-31-12 07:35 PM
    Having the EXACT same problem!! All my folders are empty!!
    Its the OS, not the theme...
    03-31-12 09:15 PM
    Not bad, tbh
    04-04-12 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD