Siri on my iPhone 4S

Weird, but, either I keep forgetting that I have this feature called Siri, or I'm simply not interested in it. Now I feel as if I'm not using my iPhone to its full capability.
    12-16-11 01:17 PM
    Just because your phone has a feature doesn't mean you HAVE TO use it.

I used to have visual voicemail on my 3GS, never used it.
    12-16-11 04:14 PM
    I only use Siri here and there. I use to to create reminders, set timers, play music, and sometimes dictate a text. All that other stuff from the ads, I simply use my thumbs for. I don't drive so I have no need to have things read to me.

The other fail of Siri is that it needs a network connection so it's useless on the subway were I could really use it. You ever try to get your phone out of your pocket on the 4/5 train in NYC at rush hour? Everything is becoming so reliant on a network connection which isn't always possible.

Still for the little I use it, I do like it.
    12-16-11 07:19 PM
    I use it mostly for checking the weather and texting people for me. But I think it's still in beta so they could be improving it
    12-17-11 05:16 AM
    If I had Siri I would probably only use it for messaging while driving and setting reminders on the go.
    12-17-11 11:18 AM
    How about using Siri like this? :

Siri Creates An Argument Video
    12-17-11 02:18 PM
    How about using Siri like this? :

Siri Creates An Argument Video
    Lol, that was actually pretty funny!

I actually use Siri to check on weather, set reminders, and get directions. It's actually really handy for me!
    12-18-11 11:24 AM
    I am using it for a lot of dictation, especially on the road, and to this point it has operated in a near flawless manner.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    12-18-11 05:50 PM
    Ask it to give you a . You are in for a treat.
    12-27-11 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD