Current Blackberry user- I am about to become a 4s user and want to know how to transfer photos from my PC to the iPhone. I have iTunes, but don't see any photo options in there. I don't have the phone yet- just trying to get prepared. From what I've been able to find, it looks like once I have the phone, I connect it and then iTunes will be able to transfer the photos from my PC to the iPhone? Is that correct? I don't see any photos in iTunes right now. Thanks.
    12-15-11 06:32 PM
    I have a Mac so its a little different Get your photos off your bb and in a folder on the PC. When you connect your iPhone to iTunes you will then click your phone in the left hand pane then click photos up top and select the folder you just created and sync.

PC users feel free to correct

Sent from my MD276LL using Tapatalk
    12-15-11 07:03 PM
    Your photos won't actually appear in itunes, itunes will merely be the conduit between your phone and your photos app. iTunes will work with some photo apps (photoshop elements etc) or with a folder of photos.

Take a look here.

iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: Syncing photos via iTunes

You won't regret getting the 4s.

Current Blackberry user- I am about to become a 4s user and want to know how to transfer photos from my PC to the iPhone. I have iTunes, but don't see any photo options in there. I don't have the phone yet- just trying to get prepared. From what I've been able to find, it looks like once I have the phone, I connect it and then iTunes will be able to transfer the photos from my PC to the iPhone? Is that correct? I don't see any photos in iTunes right now. Thanks.
    12-16-11 06:47 AM
    i have a i4s and cant transfer via bluethooth. it kinda sucks. ud expect an i4s to do the basic datta transfer
    12-18-11 09:25 PM
    i use an app called PhotoSync.. there is the phone app (in the App store) and also a companion desktop app that allows you to wirelessly sync photos to your computer.. it's pretty slick.
    12-19-11 08:02 PM
    When you plug your phone in, you'll have the option when you click on the phone what photo folders you want to put on your phone. It's actually really easy. I don't have my computer handy or I would upload a screen shot for you.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-19-11 08:16 PM
    The reason you use iTunes to synch photo folders to the iPhone is because iTunes compresses the photos as it transfers them to the phone to save space in the phone's memory. Because phone sreens are small you can't see a 4mb photo any better than a compressed one. Different from BB and android where you just drag the 4mb photo to the card intact.
    The downside is that iTunes synchs folders, so transferring just 1 or 2 pix is kind of a hassle. The upside is you can get a lotta photos even on the lowest price iPhone.
    owlyn likes this.
    12-20-11 12:18 PM
    Thanks everyone. I was able to easily synch my photos using iTunes.
    12-21-11 05:47 AM
    Nice! Good Job.
    12-21-11 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD