Designer's Micro USB Plastic Battery Charging Case for Blackberry 9900 - Black - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Looks legit. CrackBerry sells standalone batteries for about $35, so this would be significantly cheaper than the official bundle. You'd be missing the 'Y' cable of course, but I ordered the official bundle and that cable seriously annoys me anyway. The single end is a female Micro USB, which makes absolutely no sense. A standard male USB would have been a whole lot more useful, IMO.
    12-15-11 11:55 AM
    Accessories
    12-15-11 12:14 PM
    If you burn your batteries don't complain.. Plus if you want to save buck go all the way with an unofficial battery..
    12-15-11 04:21 PM
    Oops

If you burn your batteries don't complain.. Plus if you want to save buck go all the way with an unofficial battery..
    Burning a battery is one thing, but risking my phone is another completely
    12-15-11 07:11 PM
    That's a great deal... No burning batteries as it does not come with a charger, you'd have to use your own charger
    12-15-11 08:09 PM
    Burning a battery is one thing, but risking my phone is another completely
    Why no risk at all? Plus grabbing the battery external charger bundle at a local shop may be faster.

That's a great deal... No burning batteries as it does not come with a charger, you'd have to use your own charger
    The charger only provide the power like with the phone. Like in the phone there is circuitry inside this thing to regulate the current and voltage sent to the battery hence my fear.
    I think there are enough battery issues to not add any issue.
    12-16-11 02:13 AM
    are they the originals blackberry product
    12-26-11 05:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD