Take heart, Black Friday BBPB Brethren, as there is hope that you will actually receive your PlayBook, despite every rational indication and appearance that the process was hopelessly doomed from the start.
    A study in precisely how NOT to fulfill an order, Blackberry's commerce arm, GlobalWare, appears to be either performing diabolical experiments on human endurance
    or so without compunction on their total lack of any semblance of meaningful customer service policy that it virtually defines the astounding need for a Consumer Protection "czar"...with a BIG stick.

Hint to RIM: Describing your business partner (who shares your website and corporate logo) as a "third party vendor" when things go FUBAR is rather tacky, don't you think?

That said, I am delighted with my new "Baby", and look forward to learning proper use and care, using this really fine site, and enjoying camaraderie with the knowledgeable and fun folks that populate and sustain it.

Good corporations, like governments, are only sustained by healthy questioning and criticism, as power becomes tyrannical without it, and most unhealthy for humans.
    Bottom Line: They should always remain are our servants, not our masters.
    12-15-11 08:30 AM
    The last thing this country needs is another "czar."
    12-15-11 08:34 AM
    Man for a second I thought I was reading latin or something.... good Lord.....
    12-15-11 10:27 AM
    The last thing this country needs is another "czar."
    Reagan invented the "czar" term for his "Drug Czar" in "The War on Drugs" to give tje position gravitas. They are simply department heads.
    Last edited by shootsscores; 12-15-11 at 12:07 PM.
    12-15-11 12:05 PM
    Reagan invented the "czar" term for his "Drug Czar" in "The War on Drugs" to give tje position gravitas. They are simply department heads.
    And look how successful (not) that war has been all these years and lives later. Put the government to the sword and be done with the chicanery.
    12-15-11 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD