Hello everyone! First the basics:

Item Description : AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8900 that has been unlocked.
    Price : Negotiable / Make me an offer I can't refuse
    Condition : 9/10
    Includes : Phone, Battery, Battery Cover, Micro-USB Cable, Micro-USB Wall Charger, BlackBerry rubber mold, BlackBerry Premium Headset, Original Box, BlackBerry Tools CD, User Manual
    Item Location : Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays, will ship FedEx/USPS at any speed buy desires. Shipping within the US is highly preferred.
    Payment Options : PayPal (verified) and Gift unless you are willing to cover PayPal fees.
    Contact Info : PM; we can there discuss alternative communication methods if so desired.

Additional Info:

I am offering up for sale an excellent condition BlackBerry Curve 8900 Smartphone for AT&T WIreless that has been unlocked for your use on any GSM-based network.

You can see the specs on the box below or on BlackBerry's Website. In summary, please note that this phone is Wi-Fi capable, but only supports EDGE: no 3G and definitely no "4G" support.

Condition wise, the phone is in excellent shape. I bought this phone in November 2009 directly from Amazon Wireless and have been the sole owner ever since. The phone has primarily been used from November 2009 through November 2010 (when I upgraded to my Torch 9800). Since then, it pretty much has gotten no usage. The phone has always been kept in a smoke-free, animal-free environment. Screen protector and rubber case went on the phone within 1 week of purchase and had not been removed since until this auction (note that screen protector is NOT included). The phone itself has also never been dropped (yes, I try to keep very special care and precautions for all my phones). As such, there are a few light scuff marks on the bottom chrome piece and top near the BlackBerry logo due to it being in my pocket. Further, there is your expected light dust trapped in the speaker grills, as one might expect from a 2 year old phone with moderate usage.

Physically, everything works, from every key to trackball in full function to side buttons. The keyboard has developed the common ever-so-slight horizontal wiggle, but does not impede on typing abilities or quality.

Included with this sale is the official rubber case from BlackBerry, used condition.

Further you will get a used cable and charger both in working condition.

The sale comes with the original box from AT&T with Manual (slightly warped), CD (never used), and other paperwork. The box still has UPC codes attached.

Finally, I'll also throw in the BlackBerry Premium Headset. This is in perfect working condition. While used, I have only used the stock ear pieces; as such, there are still two pairs of small/large covers for ear piece that you can use. This comes with the case as shown.

I understand that this phone isn't what it use to be; it won't compare in data speeds or processing compared to a brand new Curve or Bold. However, this is still a capable phone suitable for any collector or first-time smartphone. It was always one of my favorite, from the feel and size to the keyboard; in fact, I daresay the keyboard is better on the Curve with my big hands than the Torch 9800 or Bold 9000, but just my opinion

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or PM me. If you would like to make an offer, please PM me as well. I'd respectfully ask for no low-ball offers.

Regarding buyers, I'd also prefer buyers who have been on the forums for a bit.

Regarding me, I understand this is my first time posting an item on this forum. I have sold a HTC-8925 Tilt 2 on XDA-Developers and on Ebay under the same screen name if you would like to know my selling history. I have also sold a few books on Amazon under the name, "KBfromNC."

Regarding the sale; everything has been tested and will be tested again prior to shipment. In that case, sales are final. If you have issues post-sale, please PM me and we'll discuss further.

Shipping, again, is your choice and at your cost. Which also means it is up to you to let me know if you would like shipping features such as tracking or insurance: I am not responsible for any lost or damaged items during transit.

Shipping is sent as soon as funds have been verified in my account; please allow some time depending on method due to the holiday season. It does get busy!

If you have any questions, let me know! Thank you for looking

Photos:

12-13-11 02:56 PM
    More pictures:

12-13-11 02:59 PM
    And final pictures:

12-13-11 02:59 PM
    Bump to the top.

Price updated to $90 shipped to continental US
    12-19-11 03:56 PM
    PM Sent sir

thanks
    12-24-11 01:15 PM
    Currently negotiating and finalizing sale...
    12-26-11 10:57 AM
    Payment sent sir!

thanks
    12-26-11 11:04 AM
    Item has been sold! Thank you everyone for the interest, and a big thank you xelena for the purchase! Mods have been notified to lock thread.
    12-26-11 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD