Hey guys and girls. i'm so addicted to my PB. that 2 weeks later i realised.
    hey I'd forgot i had a TV and a PC !!!!! hadn't open neither of them. i do my email.
    pay my bills. listen to my music .Go on facebook, youtube,
    watch my cartoons and tv series trough blinkx.com ...
    do my bbm on it .nanage my calendar... even xhamster works great on playbook,
    wow . this thing is powerfull.
    only need my PB 32g and my bb phone.
    12-11-11 07:50 PM
    U bet this is the worst kind of addiction one can have........
    PB and the CB forums......... it takes quite of the little free time I have...
    kbz1960 and bbfan1040 like this.
    12-11-11 07:57 PM
    I so agree, PB+BB+CB so addicting! ..... Never have time to clean my house! Well, yanno what I mean. LOL
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    12-11-11 08:01 PM
    simply put: yes... yes I am addicted to my PlayBook.

its freaking amazing and i love the versatility. They call it a tablet pc and its a pretty good description from the way I see it because it does everything I need, (school slides, hold lectures in word docs or recordings, access online ebooks instead of carrying my textbooks around, and the apps in appworld are great for school too: periodic table, graphic calculators and such)

I stream episodes of the shows I watch between classes or play games like N.O.V.A. 2 when I get bored.

It is by far one of my best purchases.

I've also become addicted to crackberry
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    12-11-11 08:05 PM
    No. I can quit using the PB anytime I want to.
    12-11-11 08:08 PM
    i'm addicted to my PB and crackberry! i cant seem to put it down and when i browse i'm on here 90% of the time. don't post much but am always watching for the latest news or arguments. getting sick of most of the hate though.
    CDM76 and bbfan1040 like this.
    12-11-11 08:10 PM
    My best Mate in College!!

Great Work tool and good entertainer!!

I'm pretty addicted.. but i haven't neglected my TV yet... it runs on the background!
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    12-11-11 08:10 PM
    No I am not addicted to my PB.......wait what time is it .....have I really been using my PB for over 5 hours.... where has the time gone.... wait I see a new thread just started...I need to go check out what else is being said about the PB.
    gladiatorofyale and bbfan1040 like this.
    12-11-11 08:14 PM
    I have mine since june and i've been using it every day at work and at home, i love my playbook.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    12-11-11 08:16 PM
    i love my playbooks. bought 1 for my 2 year old 1 for my 3 year old. no joke no bs. 3 playbooks in my house. RIMPIRE STRIKES BACK!!!!!!!!!! wife thinks im crazy. people love to throw stones at the king when he is down. watch the stock baby.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    12-11-11 08:34 PM
    lol @ xhamster... oh no u didnt..
    Trevante and gladiatorofyale like this.
    12-11-11 08:39 PM
    My playbook has become a extention of me. My wife hates it. lol I take it everywhere i go shower,work ,parties,weddings,my gps in the car, vacations, family get to gethers,when we go out to eat,ect ect i soon think ill get ur playbook or me?? That will be a tuff one lol
    12-11-11 09:13 PM
    OK, just because I take it with me almost everywhere I go, and I'm using it almost all of the time, doesn't mean I am addicted to it. I can quit any time I want...

...I, I just don't want to... And why should I. I'm not hurting anyone. It's my life and I'll do with it what I want. I want my Playbook. I WANT MY PLAYBOOK!!!!!

OK... I might be a little bit addicted.
    12-11-11 09:15 PM
    im seriously all all the time on it.
    think im even neglecting my girlfriend a bit cause of it . oh sxxt. lol.
    cant wait to get from work to play on it. spending most of time on CB forums also looking for news about it .
    i walk around with it . amazingly slim. it gets everybody attention even my moms.
    brought once to work . a super hit .
    niw i feel better knowing im not the only one ADDICTED TO THE PB
    people lets enjoy our PB to the max.... peace and goodnight...
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    12-11-11 09:18 PM
    Hey guys and girls. i'm so addicted to my PB. that 2 weeks later i realised.
    hey I'd forgot i had a TV and a PC !!!!! hadn't open neither of them. i do my email.
    pay my bills. listen to my music .Go on facebook, youtube,
    watch my cartoons and tv series trough blinkx.com ...
    do my bbm on it .nanage my calendar... even xhamster works great on playbook,
    wow . this thing is powerfull.
    only need my PB 32g and my bb phone.
    THANKS BUDDY !

Teehee
    gladiatorofyale and Trevante like this.
    12-11-11 09:24 PM
    shhhhhh don't tell anybody
    12-11-11 09:33 PM
    A PlayBook junkie. Yes, I am.
    12-11-11 10:06 PM
    Yeah, I work at Best Buy Mobile and dealing with those Android phones all day was making me doubt my loyalty to the BlackBerry brand. Then I bought the Playbook when it was on sale, now I'm telling everyone that BlackBerry is going to be the best phones come 2012 (please don't make me look like a fool RIM). This device makes me realize the full potential of the QNX system, and RIM is ahead of the times with this device. People don't know how to use a device that doesn't require buttons nor something that can do what this device can do (presentation mode, true multitasking, BlackBerry Bridge, best browser for a mobile device, the ability basically play another OS within it, I could keep on going).

All that said, 2012 is the dawn of a new era of mobile computing.
    gladiatorofyale and jafobabe like this.
    12-11-11 10:17 PM
    As addicted as you? LOL, you've just got started. I've been hooked on this since April. It hasn't replaced anything, but has complemented all my gadgets and given me the web in places it never would have gone before. (I don't just mean the bathroom)

No. I can quit using the PB anytime I want to.
    Just keep saying it until YOU believe it...
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-11-11 10:59 PM
    i love the pb before bed every day i use it before i go to sleep, like right now lol
    12-11-11 11:03 PM
    Yup, love my Playbook, use it every day!
    12-11-11 11:05 PM
    yes sir. no shame in my addiction.
    12-11-11 11:08 PM
    As addicted as you? LOL, you've just got started. I've been hooked on this since April. It hasn't replaced anything, but has complemented all my gadgets and given me the web in places it never would have gone before. (I don't just mean the bathroom)

Click to view quoted image

Just keep saying it until YOU believe it...
    ROFLMAO!!! Love it!
    12-11-11 11:16 PM
    Lmao. Yeah its so addicting. I love this thing so much. I find myself on it when ever I can. Its the perfect size, perfect picture quality. Just needs a few more cool apps in App World. But then I dont know if I would be able to put this thing down. I cant wait to get my BB phone to go with it. I also cant wait for my gf to get one so we can video chat.
    12-12-11 12:46 AM
    yeah. got my gf an 16gb.
    12-12-11 12:55 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD