I know we are sold only at a 6 to 1 ratio compared to 9900 users but that still doesn't mean we weren't JUST AS LOYAL as other makes. I bought my 9930 on opening day, a loyal RIM customer. I wasn't looking at 9900 to 9930 ratios. I was looking for a great phone that wouldn't be left for dust. Pisses me off!
    12-11-11 12:39 PM
    call RIM?

getting angry will only further your frustrations.
    staying patient will make the reward better

The problem is there are only 2 carries using the 9930, which makes it a lot less popular.. but remember the 9650 has OS6 first.
    12-11-11 12:46 PM
    call RIM?

getting angry will only further your frustrations.
    staying patient will make the reward better

The problem is there are only 2 carries using the 9930, which makes it a lot less popular.. but remember the 9650 has OS6 first.
    If I would have known the 9930 would have been treated as the ugly step child, I would have never made the purchase. But, that's ok.....you live and learn. I never thought about leaving Blackberry till now. I was one of Blackberry's biggest cheerleaders.
    12-12-11 10:33 PM
    I won't give up VZW... I have no issues with the service. Everyone else I know on others service providers have nothing but complaints.

Oh and I can never get a hold of them...
    12-12-11 11:33 PM
    so you're seriously gonna leave blackberry of this?
    doesn't seems to be a too strong argument to leave blackberry.
    if your berry works out fine, then you should stay for a while and see,
    maybe there will me be more to cheer, and you can put on your cheerleaders clothing,
    and you can do your B.L.A.C.K.B.E.R.R.Y GOOOO YEEEY??!
    i don't know if you have waited for that long, but who knows..
    it's your life so you know how long something is.
    you try to live, learn and experience your life so you should get the out the most of it, follow your heart.
    No, it's not just this. I was the owner of 3 different tours because of trackballs that did not work. Then I moved up to the 9650........now the the 9930. I keep upgrading with the hopes that the next model will be trouble free. At this point, I don't trust the next batch of qnx phones to be any better. I hope I'm wrong.
    12-13-11 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD