Hey guys Im running into a problem and hoping I can get some help. So after leaving my iphone (my wife still has hers) Im back on my trusty 9650. Now on my iPhone when I wanted to send my wife a video through MMS the iphone would automatically convert the video down(reducing the video quality though) so that it can be sent through MMS. It dosent seem though that BB does this. IF im not mistaken if the video is over 750k it wont let you send it at all through MMS, is my only option now email the file? It seems a little weird BB doesn't offer the same option the iPhone does.
    12-11-11 11:03 AM
    My wife had an issue where she could not send MMS pic or long text.
    She had to have US Cellular blow away the current setup on their end and enter a new one to get it to work.

Tim
    12-11-11 05:14 PM
    My wife had an issue where she could not send MMS pic or long text.
    She had to have US Cellular blow away the current setup on their end and enter a new one to get it to work.

Tim
    I believe this is a limitation on BB`s side. I was hoping it would just down convert the video like the iphone does. Because the only other option is emailing it to her and I'm not sure if iphones can play 3gp files

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-11 07:23 PM
    The 9650 does not auto resize. if you open your video folder, if the video is of a size to be MMS the option will be shown in send option. Also you can adjust the video format under video camera options so you can send them.
    12-13-11 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD