just talked to my rep about getting several new curves for our office and he suggested i wait a month for the new model blackberries they are going to be getting. he said multiple new berries will be released for tmobile over the next 60 days. i wonder what else besides the javelin they have up their sleeves? also they have dropped their pricing on the curve to $99!
    Last edited by smokeey69; 09-02-08 at 10:02 AM.
    09-02-08 09:51 AM
    I hope the BOLD is one of them.
    09-02-08 10:06 AM
    just talked to my rep about getting several new curves for our office and he suggested i wait a month for the new model blackberries they are going to be getting. he said multiple new berries will be released for tmobile over the next 60 days. i wonder what else besides the javelin they have up their sleeves? also they have dropped their pricing on the curve to $99!
    That'll be exciting. Interestingly, the Curves have increased by $50 to 199 from 149! They havent dropped to $99!
    09-02-08 10:07 AM
    That'll be exciting. Interestingly, the Curves have increased by $50 to 199 from 149! They havent dropped to $99!
    He quoted me $99 a piece due to new releases coming out.
    09-02-08 10:13 AM
    Maybe that's the corporate price....anyway, cant wait for the next 60 days to pass!
    09-02-08 10:14 AM
    Probably not in this calendar year.
    09-02-08 10:17 AM
    Probably the Javelin and the atrocity that is the KickStart. (kidding) But that's only a couple. I read multiple. Maybe I won't have to unlock a Halle Berry (Storm/Thunder) afterall.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-08 12:11 PM
    What is T-Mobile's policy on selling to non-customers? I'm an AT&T customer. Would I be able to walk in and buy one unsubsidized and have it unlocked or will they only sell to their customers? Would ebay be a better choice?
    09-02-08 12:18 PM
    09-02-08 12:18 PM
    What is T-Mobile's policy on selling to non-customers? I'm an AT&T customer. Would I be able to walk in and buy one unsubsidized and have it unlocked or will they only sell to their customers? Would ebay be a better choice?
    Not really sure if they have a policy other than jacking up the price. You might get someone that will try to talk you into a contract, that's it.

09-02-08 12:51 PM
    Good I could use an upgrade. Iam a spoiled american the curve just isn't cutting it anymore. I need more more more more!!!! Lol

09-02-08 03:39 PM
    Yes you can purchase the device without a contract and then get it unlocked. I would go that route instead of buying one off of ebay that is already unlocked.
    09-02-08 03:42 PM
    Good I could use an upgrade. Iam a spoiled american the curve just isn't cutting it anymore. I need more more more more!!!! Lol

ditto i couldnt have agreed with you anymore i feel like you stole those words right out of my mouth
    09-02-08 03:54 PM
    Prices for the Curve on TMO's website have jumped from $149 to $199... I noticed this change yesterday.

As for talking to any sales rep... take it with a big grain of salt... they all try to talk up about the next big release, and they usually don't know what they are talking about. I'm just going to continue looking at CB and see when the Javelin gets release somewhere else first... then keep my eye on TMO. Personally, I would not be looking until Nov or Dec... hopefully before Christmas.
    09-02-08 05:26 PM
    ..... unlock a Halle Berry (Storm/Thunder) afterall.
    Pulled that one off, huh?
    09-02-08 05:58 PM
    hmmmmm

i may have to ask for a new xmas gift
    09-02-08 06:00 PM
    That would be nice. Better than waiting until mid 2009.
    09-02-08 08:43 PM
    i hope these are legit words he has spoken, i don't want this to turn into the BOLD forum of everyone playing guess the release game.
    09-03-08 03:51 AM
    How about people stop speculating and wait for official news...and I don't mean people's interpretation of a news release (i.e. can you say, The Holy Bible).

We can all have opinions and I'm not saying we can't voice them, but some people just seem to get excited and voice their interpretation of what they believe is being said.

Do You BlackBerry?
    09-03-08 10:17 AM
    I used to manage one of their corporate retail stores - - the official policy is no way, but you might be able to get an authorized re-seller to sell you one on the hush hush and you will pay out the nose
    09-03-08 12:32 PM
    Dream On
    09-03-08 12:33 PM
    about upgrading to a Curve and she said they have several new devices coming next month, one of which is a blackberry. She wasn't sure of the model or anything, but she told me I may want to wait.
    09-03-08 01:41 PM
    about the release in germany:

Kickstart week 42
    Javelin from week 41/42 to week 44

:-) wait, wait, wait
    09-04-08 07:03 AM
    Nice good to hear, i think that week 42 is sometime in october? im glad you've got some current info, if i can ask how did you find this out? if i can remember i think you've had some other good info posted in here.
    thanks!
    09-04-08 12:48 PM
    Nice good to hear, i think that week 42 is sometime in october? im glad you've got some current info, if i can ask how did you find this out? if i can remember i think you've had some other good info posted in here.
    thanks!

It's his first post on here

October would be nice though!
    09-04-08 09:31 PM
148 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD