Is anyone else experiencing problems with Dexrex? I have not received any e-mails with archived messages from Dexrex in a few days. I have tried to contact them via their website and do not get an answer. Also, I have tried to re-register my phone and the application with them, and their site just returns error messages. Is anyone else having similar problems? This seems to be a recurring issue with them every few months.
    12-10-11 05:22 AM
    Cany anyone chime in regarding Dexrex? Is your Dexrex app still working or is this problem isolated to me? Again, I've received no SMS backups for several days and have several unasnwered inquiries from Dexrex. Thanks.
    12-12-11 03:44 PM
    Yes. It happened to me also. Dexrex stopped reporting sms and bbm since last week.
    It is a repeated problem, like once a month.
    I have also sent messages to them several times with no answer.
    Dexrex seems to be buggy.
    12-12-11 11:36 PM
    I am glad to know it is not just me. Dexrex customer service has been terrible. They aren't responding to inquiries and they have not notified any customers of a problem. Unbelievable!
    12-13-11 09:20 AM
    Well finally was able to access my account on the dexrex site, but still no archive as of an hour ago. So we will see, might have to redo the app and try again on phone. This is getting frustrating, especially when you pay for a full year already.
    12-15-11 01:44 PM
    I was able to login to myccount yesterday and got my phone's Dexrex app to connect to the server, however, still no messages. This morning, I was again unable to login to the Dexrex site. Has anyone heard from customer support? I've sent 3 e-mail requests for help and have received ZERO replies.

If you go to dexrex.com, there is a Blog section. We should all go there and start complaining!
    12-17-11 07:04 AM
    I too have been able to reconnect everything but once again no messages, my assumption is there is such a backlog that it will take a while for the emails to come flooding in.
    12-20-11 12:39 PM
    Well message archiving has been working again as of a half-hour ago.
    12-20-11 03:26 PM
    My Dexrex account was working great until this morning. Now, I haven't received an archived messages in several hours. My phone says it is archving, but nothing is showing up in my e-mail. I wish they could fix this once and for all.
    01-04-12 11:31 PM
    Can anyone tell me if their Dexrex is working? Mine stopped several days ago. As usual, I have been unable to contact anyone at Dexrex and cannot login to my account on their website. Is anyone else having problems again?
    02-23-12 08:19 AM
    I also have not received any emails from Dexrex or responses to customer service requests. I also have been unable to log into my account to cancel my subscription. I am starting to leave negative feedback everywere. Customer service for an app with a paid subscription should me more tha disgraceful.
    02-23-12 11:53 PM
    Has anyone gotten in touch with Dexrex? I haven't received an archived message for over a week now. Anyone know what is going on with them?
    02-26-12 03:10 PM
    Can anyone else chime in on the Dexrex issues?
    02-29-12 08:10 AM
    Dexrex stopped working for me around the 20th of February. I've emailed customer service over a dozen times and no response. For an app that I pay money for this is absolutely unacceptable. If they can't fix this problem and start communicating with customers I will cancel my subscription.
    03-01-12 09:23 AM
    I also haven't been able to get in touch with Dexrex via email or phone (their listed numbers on the dexrex gear site don't work), and have not been receiving backups since February 20th. Their customer service continues to be awful...

I am considering writing my own program to do exactly what Dexrex does, but have it open-source and free to the public. I have a few years of Java programming experience, but haven't written BlackBerry apps before. Anyone want to work with me on such a program and rid ourselves of Dexrex once and for all?

jackp.deweese @ gmail.com (haven't posted here often enough to post my email apparently)
    03-08-12 09:11 AM
    My Dexrex started working at the end of March. But, here it is the end of April and I haven't received an archived text message in 2-3 days. Anyone else experiencing issues AGAIN?!
    04-27-12 06:37 PM
    Can anyone chime on this? Is it an isolated problem with me, or is everyone having issues again?
    05-02-12 09:10 PM
    Bump, bump...
    05-10-12 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD