I've read numerous threads on resetting the Bold 9650, but it appears I don't have the security settings on my phone that a consumer Bold has.

My Bold is still in good shape, but my employer is rolling out new phones (when they should use that money to give us raises or bonuses!). With that said, they are allowing us to keep or destroy our current phones.

I wouldnt use it as my personal phone so I have no use for it. I'd like to sell it on eBay if possible, but I can't seem to figure out how to restore the factory settings.

Is this even possible with a corporate phone?

Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by mobster011; 12-07-11 at 08:42 PM.
    12-07-11 08:05 PM
    12-07-11 09:06 PM
    Yep good call bro. That should handle the issue
    12-07-11 09:22 PM
    I only know of a way of doing this on Pc. Your phone needs to be connected to the Desktop Manager. On the top of right side of the application, you will a question mark. Click on it and then go to support resources. Once your BB is connected to the DM, click on the Support Tools under Support Resources. Another screen will pop up and there should be a button for Resetting your phone to factory settings (shouldn't be hard to miss). This should work because I've done this on my multiple BBs and one was locked to Enterprise Server.
    12-07-11 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD