This 4th one is for my daughter for Chrstmas. Ordered it online at futureshop.ca when it was out of stock. Took a week, but it arrived. I am dying to start it up and get it set up, but am restraining myself. If I get her a blackbery ID she will know and I want it to be a surprise. Everytime she comes here she has my PB in her hands and won't put it down. I know she is going to love it. Now I just have the accessories to wait for. Ordered docking stand and convertible case from Crackberry store. They are fast and the price is good.
    BlackStormRising likes this.
    12-07-11 06:31 AM
    good stuff, i have my 32 and 64 in hand.
    waiting for my 16 which i got for someone as a gift too
    12-07-11 05:27 PM
    That's very nice, me and my girlfriend both bought each other Playbooks for christmas. lol
    12-07-11 05:40 PM
    Good stuff lol your sounding like your building an empire there but great nonetheless lol
    12-07-11 06:08 PM
    When you want to give the best, give a PB.

Best piece of electronics I've ever bought.
    Bisboxer likes this.
    12-07-11 06:13 PM
    Dads are great. You can always create an email address to setup a BB ID and get it all ready then when you give it to her let create her own then change it on the PB.
    peter9477 likes this.
    12-07-11 06:23 PM
    Cool. Can you do 4 way video on the PB video chat?
    12-07-11 06:32 PM
    Cool. Can you do 4 way video on the PB video chat?
    I started wondering that too
    12-07-11 07:13 PM
    We can't do four-way chat yet, but I've heard video conferencing is in the works, for some time down the road. I won't judge the credibility of that report yet... but it would only make sense.
    12-07-11 10:30 PM
    Ah, what a nice father...

Also, I would create a "temporary" Blackberry ID just to test it out in case. Because with any technology, you never know...
    12-07-11 11:15 PM
    Just couldn't leave it alone!!! Found out her BBID and password from Granddaughter and have now set it all up ready to go. Add music that she loves and some fun family photos from the past. Can't wait to give it to her!!
    12-09-11 11:25 AM
    When you want to give the best, give a PB.

Best piece of electronics I've ever bought.
    I love this guy
    Bisboxer likes this.
    12-09-11 11:32 AM
    bought my mom a Playbook for christmas, cause she really really wanted a Tablet.

She's been traveling a lot this year and always sees everyone else @ the airport with a tablet watching movies and reading, and she would always say how she wishes she had one with her to keep her entertained. A tablet was at the top of her christmas list.

Unfortunately USPS delivered my package later than they said they would, and they delivered at a time I was not home, so she got the Package. She was too impatient to wait till Christmas, so I told her she can open and use it now.

And she loooooooves it! I don't think Ive seen her without it in her hands for the last 4 days. She's using it morning till evening from the time she gets up... to the time she's in bead and reading from the Kobo store.

I'm glad I made her happy.
    Bisboxer likes this.
    12-09-11 11:45 AM
    This 4th one is for my daughter for Chrstmas. Ordered it online at futureshop.ca when it was out of stock. Took a week, but it arrived. I am dying to start it up and get it set up, but am restraining myself. If I get her a blackbery ID she will know and I want it to be a surprise. Everytime she comes here she has my PB in her hands and won't put it down. I know she is going to love it. Now I just have the accessories to wait for. Ordered docking stand and convertible case from Crackberry store. They are fast and the price is good.
    So the other three are yours?
    12-09-11 03:16 PM
    One for Dear Husband, one for Dear Grandaughter, one for me, and one this one for dear Daughter. No problems with any of them. I read all the negativity on this site and just can't believe it because we have had nothing but pure pleasure and productivity from our playbooks. The Blackberry Playbook is awesome!! We all have Blackberry smart phones as well. So the perfect combo for this family! PB Plus Files & Folders, makes the most awesome device ever!!
    peter9477 likes this.
    12-09-11 04:48 PM
    Just bought a playbook as a gift as well but for ME! :P ahah! Great gift idea though! Love this playbook, very usefull with bridge I'm really happy with my experience with it so far. Can't wait for 2.0 release!
    Bisboxer and peter9477 like this.
    12-09-11 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD