Has anyone found a good armband to use with the 9900/9930 for working out and listening to music? I used a modified ipod one a long time ago with an 8830. Getting ready to join a gym and plan to use the 9900 for tunes while running. would prefer to get somethimg made for 9900 instead of butchering an ipod one again.
    Mastajeet likes this.
    12-06-11 09:00 PM
    12-06-11 09:32 PM
    I actually wireles bluetooth headsets and put the phone in the slots on the machine
    12-06-11 09:49 PM
    I have bought the mi coach from adidas, it fits my 9900 without a case on, but when I have my 9900 withthe otterbox commuter case on, then it won't fit anymore...
    I was thinking of getting the dualfit armband for iphone 4 from belkin, anybody tried that with an otterbox case?
    01-24-12 12:59 PM
    WHOA! Thanks buddy. I've been looking for something like this forever.
    01-24-12 01:00 PM
    hi, here is two pics I took using the micoach armband with my 9900 (wo otterbox case though). Sleek, easy to slip in, fits tight...
    01-24-12 01:14 PM
    Honnestly, this would be perfect for me but I really wanna find something that will fit the otterbox commuter case, any clues? Perhaps one of those belkin dualfit for the iphone 4?
    01-24-12 01:16 PM
    I just have to ask if anyone has any other suggestions for armbands? I also use the Otterbox Commuter and would like to be able to put it in a armband with the case on. My only concern is the cord. At this point I have a set of corded headphones, so the fact that the headphone jack comes out the side of the phone is really worrysome to me when trying to use a different case.

That first one somebody suggested looks good (and is currently pretty cheap) so I may give that a try.
    03-28-12 01:53 AM
    I'm waiting for one of these to arrive... Amazon.com: SportBand / Armband Compatible With Microsoft Zune 80 GB / 120 GB (Black/Gray): MP3 Players & Accessories Can't beat the price to try it. I have the otter box defender case and don't want to keep having to take it apart to put it in an arm band and had the concern about the jack coming out the side.
    04-10-12 05:06 PM
    forget that one... it won't fit the BB even without a case
    04-17-12 04:25 PM
    I actually wireles bluetooth headsets and put the phone in the slots on the machine
    Ditto. I like to access the phone quick and easy. Just gotta keep an eye on it and not forget it.
    04-17-12 06:07 PM
    been looking for one also, i just ordered mines! Price isnt that bad, Thanks for sharing
    04-17-12 11:21 PM
    Finally found one, and it works great even with the Otterbox defender case still on it. Fits like a glove

Have used it now 3 days at the gym and no problems at all. Its so nice to be able to listen to my music choices instead of some of the "strange" stuff they play over the gyms sound system.

Will try and get a couple of pics this weekend.

Blackberry Bold 9930 Arm Band Case (5 Star Rating) Google Checkout Available.
    04-27-12 11:32 AM
    Ditto. I like to access the phone quick and easy. Just gotta keep an eye on it and not forget it.
    I move between the cardio stuff and weights, and there isn't slots while using the weight machines or free weights.
    04-27-12 11:35 AM
    Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I guess it could be useful for the members here as well. I think I am about to order the Adidas miCoach arm band. Found it for a very good price here:

Amazon.com: Adidas Micoach Armband Black: Electronics

Might order this one as well, since it is cheap and just for the sake of it, haha:

Amazon.com: SportBand / Armband Compatible With Microsoft Zune 80 GB / 120 GB (Black/Gray): MP3 Players & Accessories

I use a Nokia BH-505 bluetooth headset and I usually leave the BlackBerry in the slot on the treadmill as well; however, when I am working weights, as the person above me said, it's a pain to keep the phone in pocket since it keeps slipping out, and also on the ground since I'm always afraid someone or even I may accidentally step on it and break it.
    08-15-12 01:43 AM
    Until bb fixes the one song ahead problem. Don't even consider ur bold a device that can reliably play music. I would say bb curves but oddly enough the great advanced bold can't handle playing mp3s or at least letting u know what song ur listening too

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-15-12 08:20 AM
    I run outside, so this is a no go for me. I also have wireless headphones (motorola S10HD) but that doesn't help me find a place for my device.

My problem with a lot of these cases are the armbands. Apparently I "bounce" a lot and the case does a lot of flapping, and it drives me crazy. The armband suggested seems to have a likewise thin armband, so I'm not sure I'm entirely interested in it either. But for $12 I might try it (considering last time I checked it out it was $24).

Until bb fixes the one song ahead problem. Don't even consider ur bold a device that can reliably play music. I would say bb curves but oddly enough the great advanced bold can't handle playing mp3s or at least letting u know what song ur listening too

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    I have been using my 9900 as an MP3 player ever since I got it in Feb. Every day it works just fine and there have been very little issues (and none related to the MP3 playback itself).
    08-15-12 05:47 PM
    Other people have been using this armband and they have Blackberry's so apparently it's not too small to fit.

Zune Neoprene Sports Armband - Black
    11-12-12 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD