Just hoping to see if it's just my phone, which in that case I'll call Sprint for help, or a more widespread problem.

Details:

Bold 9930
    Sprint
    Unable to send or receive e-mail
    No e-mail sent to my BB since about 2am last night. When I got to work I refreshed Outlook and I got about 15 e-mails that I would normally receive on my BB.
    BBM working fine.

Anyone else having an issue? I've tried 2 restarts and 2 battery pulls with no success.

Thanks!
    12-05-11 12:35 PM
    I got worried when I saw your post so I checked and everything is good on mine. I'm with Sprint (though that may be changing for Verizon due to the CarrierIQ issue).

I turned off my wifi and the web, 3 e-mails, BBM work fine for me. I'm in Portland, Oregon if that matters.
    12-05-11 12:45 PM
    I work at Verizon in Chicagoland, my 9930 is not receiving/sending BIS emails, however my exchange email is working fine.

I figure there's another BIS outage in its infancy.
    12-05-11 12:46 PM
    I too had shortages last night from 12:22 am (EST) all but Phone service and texts werent working, which looked like it was fixed shortly after 9am, when i saw loads of texts, emails and sms messages on the phone. Telus is my provider...
    12-05-11 12:58 PM
    Before you waste time on hold with your network, try a battery pull to reset the phone then refresh Host Routing Table and Service Books. They should be the first things tech support will want to try anyway so you will be one step ahead.
    12-05-11 01:02 PM
    Yeah ended up doing that for over an hour and the same result.. Its good to know that my provider never answered my messages... I refuse to speak on phone as i am tired of always having them never admit to a problem...Its never them excuse ya know...
    12-05-11 01:06 PM
    My email and text stopped working on my 9900 about an hour ago. I did several battery pulls - no luck. My provider is Telus. Here we go again
    12-05-11 01:07 PM
    @saabaero

Thank you for assuring me that i didn't lose my mind!!!
    12-05-11 01:12 PM
    Just did a test, and all five of my email accounts pushed fine to my BlackBerry.

(Sprint/Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts)
    12-05-11 01:18 PM
    CONFIRMED WITH RIM!!!
    There is an "issue" if you have pop3 service with GoDaddy.com They said I should try agaian "tonight or tomorrow". RIM alsao indicated to me that I was going to have to delete my accounts and re-add them. FRUSTRATING!
    CIAFinisher likes this.
    12-05-11 01:40 PM
    That sounds like a mail server problem or blocking, not a RIM outage.
    12-05-11 01:44 PM
    no issues here.
    12-05-11 01:47 PM
    BTW.. Sprint 9930
    12-05-11 01:51 PM
    Update:

I called Sprint and they got my e-mail working again. It seems to be a problem with e-mails coming from Go Daddy. Sounds like Go Daddy changed something and didn't bother to tell us. It took Sprint about 10 minutes and they fixed everything.

Hope this helps!!!
    12-05-11 02:07 PM
    I'm in california and i'm NOT able to send or receive emails right now...
    12-05-11 03:08 PM
    all my emails are with godaddy... can you tell me more ?

CONFIRMED WITH RIM!!!
    There is an "issue" if you have pop3 service with GoDaddy.com They said I should try agaian "tonight or tomorrow". RIM alsao indicated to me that I was going to have to delete my accounts and re-add them. FRUSTRATING!
    12-05-11 03:10 PM
    It turnms out that you did NOT have to delete your email accounts. Of course I did, and lost all the emails since my last update. D'OH!!

SOOOO..... if your GoDaddy email accounts have not yet come up - just be patient! It will happen..
    12-05-11 04:40 PM
    no need to worry about outage when there are no contacts emailing.
    12-05-11 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD