Watching UFC live on my PlayBook while kickin' it in Ironforge on my Mac. Holler. (Sorry for the glare over the PlayBook—not the best shot.)
    Last edited by shoshin; 12-03-11 at 09:28 PM.
    Megacharge likes this.
    12-03-11 09:21 PM
    Passing the time from San Diego to DC with in-flight wifi. Best gift I ever bought myself.
    12-03-11 09:39 PM
    Where do you go to watch UFC live stream on the PB?!
    12-03-11 09:52 PM
    Where do you go to watch UFC live stream on the PB?!
    Well, the UFC prelim fights are always live and free on Facebook, so you can navigate your PlayBook browser there.

As for the main card PPV fights: if I told you, I'd have to . . . well, you know.
    12-03-11 10:02 PM
    I need to know about how you watch ufc on ppv on your playbook. please
    12-04-11 12:15 AM
    Nice, I watched an NHL game tonight on my Playbook.

I love my Playbook!
    12-04-11 01:06 AM
    I attend to school and use it for taking notes, making drawings and taking pictures of what's in the blackboard. If class gets boring I can always multitask to Facebook
    12-04-11 02:08 AM
    The PB is the real deal. The rest are prats.
    12-04-11 02:57 AM
    I was running ScoreMobile showing statistics, and reading a live blog feed with injury reports and chatting with fans as I watched the Steelers game on TV. AND I did this without wifi or additional data fees. I'm in love with this thing!
    12-04-11 06:04 PM
    I love RPG gaming on my PB. I can have my character sheet open in Word, a gaming manual open in the PDF reader, Google open, and a Dice Roller open and just flip back and forth.
    12-04-11 08:03 PM
    $199 can't be beat. Talk about getting more for your money. I do wish they had extended that promotion a little bit longer. I know it's a little hard for RIM to carry that but it would pay off in the long run. Oh well, at least my family and I got ours at a great discount. Thanks, RIM.
    12-04-11 10:01 PM
    I love Sundays when I have the tv on one NFL game, the laptop on a second, and the Playbook on a 3rd game... drool.
    12-04-11 10:51 PM
    $199 can't be beat. Talk about getting more for your money. I do wish they had extended that promotion a little bit longer. I know it's a little hard for RIM to carry that but it would pay off in the long run. Oh well, at least my family and I got ours at a great discount. Thanks, RIM.
    Its discontinued just like the HP touchpad otherwise why would retailers mark down accessories 80%. But we still got a great deal if the root gives us android.
    12-04-11 10:53 PM
    what site do u all go to to stream sports or movies on ur pb i have one only
    12-04-11 10:53 PM
    Its discontinued just like the HP touchpad otherwise why would retailers mark down accessories 80%. But we still got a great deal if the root gives us android.
    Ummm, the Playbook is NOT discontinued. Where the heck did you get that from?
    12-04-11 11:11 PM
    Ummm, the Playbook is NOT discontinued. Where the heck did you get that from?
    staples has a huge clearance event
    12-04-11 11:19 PM
    It hasn't been discontinued, lebob23. Think of it as a free sample or in this case a $199 sample. Pricing a new product at $499 along side another well known one with a good reputation (at the time) people will normally gravitate towards the well known. Now give people an equal product for less then half the price and they will gravitate towards that. I would say "wait and see" but Apple doesn't like to release its sales numbers for iPads. Blackberry is coming back. The Blackberry Playbook stands a great chance and it's all riding on OS2. The world is getting out now it's time for RIM to step up.
    12-05-11 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD