Anyone know a website where we can buy NFC stickers that are used in this video...

NFCLauncher - YouTube
    12-03-11 12:28 PM
    12-03-11 12:33 PM
    12-03-11 03:37 PM
    You can also try to buy from NFC Tags, Software, Readers and More | BUYNFCTAGS.COM
    (They advertise that they have free shipping to US)

Don't buy Mifare Classic (currently BBs can't read them).
    Buy mifare ultralight tags. They are cheaper and supported by BB OS.

See also responses from Juggalo20 in this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post6919786
    Hawktwo likes this.
    12-12-11 06:59 AM
    Is it safe to assume that Mifare Ultralight C will also work? I only see the Ultralight C on tagstand.com.

On Buy NFC Tags, Stickers, Cards, Key Chains, Tokens | Bulk and Small Orders | BUYNFCTAGS.COM I see Mifare UL. I don't feel like spending money on buying tags unless somebody can confirm that the Ultralight C on tagstand or the Mifare UL on buynfctags.com are the right ones.

Thanks for your help
    04-22-12 11:51 AM
    I use the ultralight stickers every day!! I got 10 for 10 bucks on ebay with free shipping. And fast shipping! If you want the users name I got it from, let me know.
    04-23-12 10:57 PM
    I've had good luck with tagstand as well
    04-23-12 11:10 PM
    The ebay user was webevolved.
    04-23-12 11:17 PM
    Any links to actual tags bought and that work. Most of the links go to web pages with a whole assortment of different tags.

For Canadians, the shipping seems to be as much as the tags themselves. For example, the Ebay webevolved user had $29.95 shipping to Canada. Why can't they just stick them in an envelope and put a stamp on it and mail them?
    04-24-12 07:57 AM
    Looks like that Amazon has free shipping for NFC tags (any Mifare Ultralight or Mifare Ultralight C should work):

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post7343595
    04-24-12 08:26 AM
    I tried the webevolved link on the Amazon.com site and the shipping was $15, about $1 per sticker when ordering 15.

Amazon.ca only seems to have books on NFC when you use "Mifare Ultralight " as the search.

Any Canadian suppliers?

Even HK or China suppliers may be cheaper with the shipping, but it gets complicated figuring out which NFC tags will work.
    Last edited by robsteve; 04-24-12 at 11:51 AM.
    04-24-12 11:36 AM
    If you can't get it, ill send you some. I have 5 left, ill sell you 5 and slap a few stamps on it to canada. But I can't be 100% sure it will work but I'm more than happy to try. Or I can get the 10 from webevolved for 10 bucks, and if you send me 15, ill put like 5 stamps on it and send it your way.
    04-24-12 11:51 AM
    If you can't get it, ill send you some. I have 5 left, ill sell you 5 and slap a few stamps on it to canada. But I can't be 100% sure it will work but I'm more than happy to try. Or I can get the 10 from webevolved for 10 bucks, and if you send me 15, ill put like 5 stamps on it and send it your way.
    Thanks for the offer. I sent a note to the webevolved web store to see if they had a mailing option.

It too bad they just didn't sell them on Crackberry as the Crackberry store has excellent service and quick shipping.
    04-24-12 12:11 PM
    I just heard back from webevolved. They can offer a cheaper shipping method if ordered from their web site. The text of their message is below.

We do offer cheaper shipping methods. If you have a Google Checkout account, you can order from our website Web Evolved - NFC Tags | Near Field Communication Tags | Contactless Way to Send/Recieve Data. We offer standard flat rate shipping for $5. Shipping by this method requires 14-21 business days for delivery (Amazon doesn't allow us to use this shipping method because the delivery time is too long).

We can also send an invoice via PayPal or Google Checkout for custom orders.

Hope this helps!
    Web Evolved, LLC.
    04-24-12 12:30 PM
    My NFC tags arrived today from Web Evolved. Now I just need to figure out if I can get them to do what I want them to do.

Is there a faq to programming the 9900 to do specific tasks. I took a quick look and didn't see anything specific to what I want to do.

I need to be able to go into Bluetooth connections, select a specific device name and then select the connect option.

I have the programs NFC_Shortcuts and ShortCut Me.
    05-03-12 12:49 PM
    My NFC tags arrived today from Web Evolved. Now I just need to figure out if I can get them to do what I want them to do.

Is there a faq to programming the 9900 to do specific tasks. I took a quick look and didn't see anything specific to what I want to do.

I need to be able to go into Bluetooth connections, select a specific device name and then select the connect option.

I have the programs NFC_Shortcuts and ShortCut Me.
    You can find link to CB threads that can be used as Reference Manual and Tutorial for macros, if you go to http://shortcutme.com/faq
    And click on the question about macros.

You can use macros to open Bluetooth Connections, select an item from the list (based on position of the item) and activate it.
    05-03-12 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD