So i go into the Kobo app on my playbook looking for a particular book that i had seen on their website while surfing the net at work. I type it into the search thingy and it doesn't come up as a result. So i decide to test the app and search for something that i know i've for sure seen on kobo's webite (the new steve jobs biography that just came out), click search, not there! Search for it on Kobo's website, and it's there.

I don't understand this. I thought the Kobo store in the Kobo app that came on the playbook is supposed to be the same as the store on their website. And yes, i do have the latest version on my device.

What gives? Very frustrating for people that want to use the app that came on the device instead of having to go on their website for no reason.
    12-02-11 11:19 PM
    I'm fully convinced that Kobo in general is terrible. The Playbook app is buggy and I lose my bookmark when I receive a bbm message via bridge. And the Kobo app on my Torch doesn't save books in my library when I bookmark and exit the app. I'm pretty angry that I've spent the money I did buying books through Kobo. hopefully OS 2.0 enables me to use Kindle through android app player
    12-03-11 12:47 AM
    I have Kobo issues also. I purchased a book and it appears on husband's playbook not on mine. Try as I will with emails back and forth the KOBO (waiting a week between emails) I just can't get the issue straightened out. There support is a joke.
    12-03-11 06:12 AM
    kobo does suck, my bookmark is never where i left it when i return to the app. the app itself is glitchy. however i had to go to kobo web site and buy steve jobs book there than it get sent over to the playbook (hopefully). just another great app that RIM set us up with... i guess its better than nothing.
    12-03-11 06:46 AM
    Hmmmmmm, it's working for me.
    12-03-11 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD