Hey, PB users, here is the deal, I got 2 days ago a PB of 32GB, also bought a combo that bring a mini bluetooth keyboard, I read in other boards and here too, that there have been issues with it, well to keep the history short the one it came didn't work, it connects but do not type...it do on PC, but no on the PB....I got the refund wanna buy a keyboard that size, a mini....

Like the size of the pic...any recomendation...that works with actual software 1.0.8.4985

Thanks...I dont wanna make the same mistake again...

Amazon.com: Tsirtech 5 in 1 Blackberry Playbook Bundle with Bluetooth Keyboard+HDMI Cable+Stylus+Usb Charger: Electronics

This one didn't work....but the size is perfect for carrying around...
    12-01-11 08:32 PM
    I bought a Microsoft 6000 bluetooth Keyboard. Also bought a cheap Bluetooth mouse.. The KB connects flawlessly.. the mouse is a bit sensitive (have to delete and research for it after I turn it off)

I would highly reccomend the MS KB.. it is about 75% of full size and thin
    12-01-11 08:36 PM
    It's a lil big to be carrying around...but thanks...anyone else...
    12-01-11 08:42 PM
    This was mentioned before, but it's been so long that I couldn't find the original thread:

CandyBoard

Good luck.
    12-01-11 08:59 PM
    Thanks Parked, looks really good
    ...any other suggestion...I wanna see all before getting one...
    12-01-11 09:05 PM
    I bought a keyboard that rolls-up for portability. It was made for the iPad and has some Apple keys that don't work. Sometimes the connection turns on/off if I touch the screen.

Great if you need portability.
    12-01-11 09:13 PM
    Thanks Parked, looks really good
    ...any other suggestion...I wanna see all before getting one...
    12-01-11 09:30 PM
    I bought a keyboard that rolls-up for portability. It was made for the iPad and has some Apple keys that don't work. Sometimes the connection turns on/off if I touch the screen.

Great if you need portability.
    you something like that..cuz is portability that I'm looking...cuz for typing long emails is a lil tiring to write on the PB...like the one in the photo...can you lend me the name of the keyboard...to check it out too...
    12-01-11 09:32 PM
    you something like that..cuz is portability that I'm looking...cuz for typing long emails is a lil tiring to write on the PB...like the one in the photo...can you lend me the name of the keyboard...to check it out too...

It's a no-name and I threw-away the box. It should be in any 'store' in the iPad accessories section.

RIM is putting out their keyboard for the pb soon. That should be high quality.
    12-01-11 10:12 PM
    At one time, there was rumors of an official Playbook keyboard being released by RIM. I think there was even a video posted on Crackberry showing it off. But havent heard anything more as to whether this is still going to be released.
    12-01-11 10:15 PM
    http://crackberry.com/first-look-bla...e-tablet-setup

word is this will be available around same time as OS2.0 personally im going to wait to get this rather than buy one now. Unless you dont mind the 30-40$ on getting one now.
    12-01-11 10:18 PM
    Does anyone remember if the Motorola Zoom BT keyboard was one of the ones that worked ok with the PB?
    12-01-11 10:57 PM
    anyone possibly know if something like this would work?
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

i want a tiny one that would fit in my pocket. or at least something like that candyboard but without the trackpad
    12-01-11 11:00 PM
    http://crackberry.com/first-look-bla...e-tablet-setup

word is this will be available around same time as OS2.0 personally im going to wait to get this rather than buy one now. Unless you dont mind the 30-40$ on getting one now.
    I already one a case...wont that I like more...and if for February they don't put it out...I've heard of dDURAGADGET Bluetooth Mini Keyboard For Blackberry Playbook...but I want confirmation..cuz the one I bought said the same, even look alike and when got it...nah didn't work @ all...
    12-01-11 11:07 PM
    Hp touchpad keyboard I hear works well havnt tryed It myself though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-11 11:08 PM
    It's a no-name and I threw-away the box. It should be in any 'store' in the iPad accessories section.

RIM is putting out their keyboard for the pb soon. That should be high quality.
    looks good!
    12-01-11 11:12 PM
    anyone possibly know if something like this would work?
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

i want a tiny one that would fit in my pocket. or at least something like that candyboard but without the trackpad
    Thanks my thinking too!!...but the Candyboard is looking one of the best candidates!!
    12-01-11 11:13 PM
    Hp touchpad keyboard I hear works well havnt tryed It myself though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I need confirmation...let me look it up!!
    12-01-11 11:14 PM
    @ bknowles5, thats a full size keyboard...I'm looking something more portable...thanks anyway...
    12-01-11 11:17 PM
    i saw a prototype of the PlayBook keyboard at a law enforcement show. i was told that it should be out early next year. it is the one used in the police car.

There was a neat leather case that carried them together.
    12-01-11 11:38 PM
    I use the Palm 3245WW Bluetooth keyboard with my Playbook and it works well. I haven't used it for an extended amount of time, but it seemed to work well. It's not as widely available as some of the newer bluetooth keyboards, but i got it for $25 on craigslist and it's worked well with every device that supports the Bluetooth HID profile. The Playbooks looks like it might possibly be a little too heavy for the stand that's built into the keyboard, but it does rest on it just fine.

Amazon.com: Palm 3245WW Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard: Electronics
    12-02-11 12:11 AM
    Actually in the market myself for a keyboard for my playbook, seen that video on crackberry but want something now, not in 2 months.
    12-02-11 01:00 AM
    I really like using this one, and it works perfectly with the PB, with all of the BBs in the family, and every other device I've tried it with, including my Bluetooth TV.

Freedom Pro Keyboard

Got mine on sale for ~$60
    12-02-11 01:08 AM
    for the visual understanders.....

LF> keyboard about this long

|-------------------------------------------------------------|

not this long

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

for pictorial help:

not:
    Last edited by snoozininsomniac; 12-02-11 at 02:59 AM.
    elshaman likes this.
    12-02-11 02:55 AM
    I did test and use the HP Touchpad keyboard. I loaned my spare Playbook and that Keyboard to a client to test. After a couple of weeks, he bought a new Playbook and the keyboard from me.
    12-02-11 03:39 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD