I Have Hundreds of Paid Android Apps I need Converted to Bar files, anyone willing to help me out? I own a Mac and can't seem to figure out how to convert them myself. Any help would be awesome!
    flash24 likes this.
    11-29-11 05:10 PM
    I Have Hundreds of Paid Android Apps I need Converted to Bar files, anyone willing to help me out? I own a Mac and can't seem to figure out how to convert them myself. Any help would be awesome!
    Since you've paid for these apps already and simply want to use them on your replacement device, I'll help. PM me and we'll figure how you can get these to me.
    11-30-11 12:58 PM
    would you mind sharing it to us
    12-04-11 08:22 PM
    would you mind sharing it to us
    it's against site rules...
    12-05-11 12:39 AM
    Just a note guys you may want to check the EULA for those paid apps. You may be breaking the EULA by using those paid apps on your playbook even if you do own the app. Just a thought..
    12-05-11 08:08 AM
    Just a note guys you may want to check the EULA for those paid apps. You may be breaking the EULA by using those paid apps on your playbook even if you do own the app. Just a thought..
    , good thing I've shown people how to convert themselves ... Thanks for the heads up.
    12-07-11 08:12 AM
    Can anyone please help me with the conversion process. I'm a mac user also have Galaxy S II. I would like to convert some apks to bars, all are free apps including gmail, youtube, facebook, justreader,opera mobile, soundhound, imo.im, ebay, vmware view client, junos pulse etc. Not sure if all of them are gonna work. Still wanna try, specially the vmware view and junos pulse. Another question, has anybody successfully connected to vpn through bb playbook? Thanks.
    12-08-11 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD